Camila & Corden Carpool Karaoke

Michael196

Her mouth is really big. She kinda reminds me of a horse. But she still look better than JLO

why didn't they ask the question if she's a racist? I mean we all know the answer but it's nice to have the lie detector confirmation

35 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Her mouth is really big. She kinda reminds me of a horse. But she still look better than JLO

And how do you look babe

OT: this was great :clap3: 

Just now, Icarus said:

And how do you look babe

Better than JLO ?

22 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Better than JLO ?

ATRL really can’t give Latina women a break for one day huh

two of the most hated celebs in one car  :dies:

they both give off such strange negative & fake energy, it's crazy

Edited by Goofy

Two of the most annoying and hated people in the world, the only thing that could make it worse is if Amy Schumer was in the back seat as well :rip:

3 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

She wished

2 hours ago, Goofy said:

Amen

4 hours ago, Goofy said:

2 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

can’t even watch the video but i know it’s probably serving some mess like this

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Two of the most annoying and hated people in the world, the only thing that could make it worse is if Amy Schumer was in the back seat as well :rip:

She wished

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Amen

As someone who watched the full 13 minutes (as you guys clearly didn’t) this is the lowest energy and least over the top/annoying I’ve ever seen James in any segment or interview. Camila also seemed like she didn’t want to be there or was too tired to be there. They covered topics like immigration, her parents, why she audition for xfactor, does she miss being in a group, did a lie detector segment etc. it’s a nice watch. 

screaming at 

James: does any part of you misses being in a group

Camila: *pauses* honestly, no 

Camila: I don’t miss sharing…creativity 5 ways

James: you were going to say money weren’t you 

:ahh:

there goes any reunion @Bentley @Khamis @popularmoonlight

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

As someone who watched the full 13 minutes (as you guys clearly didn’t) this is the lowest energy and least over the top/annoying I’ve ever seen James in any segment or interview. Camila also seemed like she didn’t want to be there or was too tired to be there. They covered topics like immigration, her parents, why she audition for xfactor, does she miss being in a group, did a lie detector segment etc. it’s a nice watch. 

screaming at 

James: does any part of you misses being in a group

Camila: *pauses* honestly, no 

Camila: I don’t miss sharing…creativity 5 ways

James: you were going to say money weren’t you 

:ahh:

there goes any reunion @Bentley @Khamis @popularmoonlight

Give me time stamps sis!!!! I'll try watching it all later tho 

EDIT: I found it. I watched bits of the whole thing too. What exactly makes her so insuffurable for these people you quoted? :toofunny3: She used to be way more annoying in the past, she was really cute in this. I'm back to liking her personality now, I think it's because she's much more mature now. I've come to appreciate her more now after Psychofreak (those lyrics really resonated w me). I'll still watch the whole thing. 

Edited by popularmoonlight

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Give me time stamps sis!!!! I'll try watching it all later tho 

4:28-6:15 is where he asks about xfactor/the group

9 minutes ago, FAN said:

Camila also seemed like she didn’t want to be there or was too tired to be there.

I also noticed that. She looks tired and there's like lack of energy. Is she okay? The amount of hate she receives is truly horrendous, actually concerning, I hope it doesn't have to be with it.

1 minute ago, Ger-55 said:

I also noticed that. She looks tired and there's like lack of energy. Is she okay? The amount of hate she receives is truly horrendous, actually concerning, I hope it doesn't have to be with it.

This was filmed before the first week promo/predictions came out so maybe she was tired from rehearsals? She also suffers with her mental health a lot. :cries: could be also she knows James so well she felt comfortable just being there and herself and didn’t feel like she had to try

5 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

:deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

4:28-6:15 is where he asks about xfactor/the group

Read my edit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.