Top Posters In This Topic

• Terylee

• Mariano

• LatinFreak

• zuper

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in peace little angel :cries:

26 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Oh my god, I feel especially sad for the little sister who will have to learn and live with this for the rest of her life :weeps: RIP

Yeah that makes it even more sad

A day that was supposed to be happy, that's so sad. I had no idea about the twin too :cries:

So heartbreaking, I hope they can find peace in all of this, can't imagine how awful this could be. Rest In Peace little legend.

Omg. How old was he ? It is just so sad to know a child passed away. Rest in peace angel. :heart2:

:weeps: :weeps: :weeps: that's so sad

RIP little angel

That is truly heartbreaking. I feel for the parents and especially the baby girl who will some day learn of her brother's passing. I hope they all get the help they need to overcome this tragedy 

It’s heartbreaking to lose a child.

May his son RIP. 

Horrendous. Our condolences. RIP. We know that you're in a better place.

Omg that's really sad rip baby, childbirth really takes a ton and I can't even imagine how brave the women are

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Omg. How old was he ? It is just so sad to know a child passed away. Rest in peace angel. :heart2:

From what I'm seeing he died at birth, meanwhile his twin sister survived.

RIP, little one. That's terrible.

I have a 6 month old nephew (My brothers baby) & every time I look at him & he smiles back at me for no reason other than he just sees my face makes my heart smile, & gives me a reason to be alive. Because I really want to see him grow up & See him develop his own little personality. I can't even fathom something bad happening to his little self. 

Edited by KingJay

That's awful. So heartbreaking. RIP little one. :cries:

Tragic. Sending love to his family :heart:

So sad RIP :cries:

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

I have a 6 month old nephew (My brothers baby) & every time I look at him & he smiles back at me for no reason other than he just sees my face makes my heart smile, & gives me a reason to be alive. Because I really want to see him grow up & See him develop his own little personality. I can't even fathom something bad happening to his little self. 

This is beautiful and made me tear up (in a good way). You should like a great uncle. :heart:

This is devastating 

4 hours ago, MaxxiPad said:

So sad RIP :cries:

This is beautiful and made me tear up (in a good way). You should like a great uncle. :heart:

Aww thank you! :hughard:

This little one is a miracle. My sister in Law has a disease/illness where it's very hard for her to get pregnant & during her whole pregnancy she was high risk so she had to go to get check ups every 2 weeks or so. The doctors told her that there was a 70% chance that the baby would be premature, but thankfully she carried him to full term. But I really hope I am a good uncle. I get scared sometimes because honestly, I have no experience being around a baby. I have a huge family but everyone is so distant & I don't have any other relatives around me other than my brother. So this will be the first time that I am a part of a babies life from the beginning. I've turned into one of those dang parents that just wants to randomly pull up their babies pictures & show everyone lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.