ROSALÍA: MOTOMAMI World Tour | Granada today!

taemin

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CBC

• taemin

• Dear Reader

• Mellark

20 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Mexico City presale starts in one hour. Only ONE 10k capacity show listed. Its gonna be a BLOODBATH! :rip:

Ticketmaster already reports "low availability" for the Mexico City date. 

I think it's almost sold out, but she can easily add one more date. 

Got my ticket for the Colombian date and it's the closest one to the stage :jonny6: can't wait to witness this REINA!

Anyone going to the Mexico City date? 

I'm going alone apparently :chick3:

EDIT: she sold out the venue in around 10 mins.

Edited by DoubleRainbow!

2 hours ago, magicfever said:

See you in Berlin :gaycat1:(The prices... Chicken Teriyaki live is worth it tho :gaycat6:)

How much was it?

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Mexico City presale starts in one hour. Only ONE 10k capacity show listed. Its gonna be a BLOODBATH! :rip:

Good luck :deadbanana2:

Me, my boyfriend and my besties are going to the Colombian date!

So excited to see this QUEEN!

Anyone got presale code for San Francisco???

18 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Anyone got presale code for San Francisco???

for tomorrow's presale, the venue tweeted that their code is candy

I got my ticket for the LA show. :WAP:

36 minutes ago, XIAN said:

for tomorrow's presale, the venue tweeted that their code is candy

TY!!!!

3 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Anyone going to the Mexico City date? 

I'm going alone apparently :chick3:

EDIT: she sold out the venue in around 10 mins.

I am. 

Anyone going to San Diego show? I’m thinking of traveling alone to go see her no one I know likes her like that lol.

4 hours ago, CBC said:

How much was it?

Regular tickets are 70€, VIP early entry 380€.

i got the regular ticket :gaycat6:

Seems the tour is selling very well, where are the girls saying she isn’t a star?

It seems the last 4 years of releases, performances, promo etc are paying off.

Rumor is she might headline ACL in Texas. STOMP STOMP STOMP. :jonny5:

7 hours ago, diogozsz said:

Pre sales in the US selling out too. I’m kinda surprised ngl :jonny2:

I did the Verizon presale and floor sold out fast, just early entry available and I ain't spending $384 for that. :deadbanana2: To be honest, is her team underestimating her or is she playing it safe because she's playing YouTube Theater here (it's a nice venue, I hope i can drive by then) and not doing The Forum. It's strange because Rauw did a sold-out show at The Forum not that long ago. However, I bought it during the sale because the transfer delay kinda ruins it. 

Edited by Mellark

me and my friend are gonna try to snatch tickets! 

47 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

me and my friend are gonna try to snatch tickets! 

Do you have Verizon as a phone carrier? There is a presale going on right now for them if you want to try.

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

I did the Verizon presale and floor sold out fast, just early entry available and I ain't spending $384 for that. :deadbanana2: To be honest, is her team underestimating her or is she playing it safe because she's playing YouTube Theater here (it's a nice venue, I hope i can drive by then) and not doing The Forum. It's strange because Rauw did a sold-out show at The Forum not that long ago. However, I bought it during the sale because the transfer delay kinda ruins it. 

Honestly? A mix of both.

They're understimating her because a 4K venue for her in Brazil is way too small but at the same time they seem to be overestimating her since I highly doubt she can sell out a 20k arena in Paris.

SEEING HER IN INGLEWOOD WHEEEWWWW , :jonny6: floor was sold out so i got whatever was next best

Edited by jjmed59

56 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Do you have Verizon as a phone carrier? There is a presale going on right now for them if you want to try.

I do not unfortunately 

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

They also didn't book her Lisbon's biggest venue (20k) and instead booked her a 10k capacity one. She's not huge here but it's so close to Spain I'm sure plenty of people will travel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.