Madonna wears bunny ears and a cleavage-baring fishnet crop top as she paints eggs ?

Lover

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• ricardoazevedo

• Douglas Booth

• GlamSlam

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Lover said:

come back when your fave has adopted 4 african orphans or call the CPS :chick2:

Adopting  an african baby is not a stan card get out jail free card sis:chick2:

On 4/18/2022 at 2:52 PM, Oktober Knight said:

ATRL having more meltdowns over filters :dies:

It's always that hypocritical base whining about those stupid filters and:dies: at "her face, which is ironic considering their fav preaches about self acceptance despite ditching her girl next door appearance and morphing into someone else to achieve fame and success - and this was before she had work done on her face in her 30's. Now they're implying she's a bad mother for using a filter on her family, but those kids are well taken care of and they love each other very much.

OT - Watching the recent clip of her decorating eggs with her kids for the Easter egg hunt, you can tell she's a wonderful Mother. :heart:

29 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Adopting  an african baby is not a stan card get out jail free card sis:chick2:

and you know that it wasn't ha african kids insisting on photoshop? :chick2:

22 minutes ago, Lover said:

and you know that it wasn't ha african kids insisting on photoshop? :chick2:

Maybe they were the one insisting photoshop on that specific pic with Madonna in it, and then they insisted to go unedited with the pics without Madonna. love that for them:heart2:

Madonna’s impact #rebelheart:heart:

On 4/18/2022 at 5:09 AM, Samsom said:

Why people criticize her for using filters? Literally every person in the world uses, even more woman of 40+ like I don’t get it… she’s free to use the filters she had, there’s nothing wrong with that and clearly she’s having fun and is happy with that while you complain… if you don’t use filters then good for you to show your pores, it’s a free choice and complain about how a grown ass woman edit her photos on social media is disgusting 

:cm:

I'd never thought I'd see the day where Madonna's airbrush artist would goes wilder on her pics than Mariah's. I mean the shamelessness of those retouch...   :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, Douglas Booth said:

i also sometimes use photoshop to hide my blemishes or make a certain part of my body appear slimmer, but guess how i would feel seeing a picture of myself posted by someone else who altered my pics to remove my imperfections:chick2:

And you think that she doesn`t see whta they do with her pictures? Wake up...

La REINA del Photoshop :ahh: 

9 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

I'd never thought I'd see the day where Madonna's airbrush artist would goes wilder on her pics than Mariah's. I mean the shamelessness of those retouch...   :gaycat6:

Unlike the others, I'd do anything
I'm not the same, I have no shame
I'm on fire

NvRBxea.gif

MadonnasBoyfriend

When one uses the filter option on an app does it not filter everyone in the picture? Yes. Yes it does.

25 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

When one uses the filter option on an app does it not filter everyone in the picture? Yes. Yes it does.

That's child abuse according to ATRL 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.