Witching Hour III Mafia |ENDGAME | Pg. 22

Astro

XIpSVP2.gif

Astro Nomy, real name, no gimmicks (*record scratch*)

Guess who's back, back again . . . Astro's back, tell a friend. Yeah, yeah, I've been supposed to host a mafia since 2020, but life is a *****, and I don't have to say more. 

Welcome to Witching Hour III: Days of Future Past. This is the requel (reboot/sequel, if you saw Scream 5, you get it); we're rebooting the franchise that we ran into the ground by killing half of the cast. Onto the premise. 

wdi6nNb.gif

Following the slaughter and victory against the Infernus five years prior, the Witches of Salem have suffered heavy casualties in an all-out war against the humans. Humans have created machines called Hunters that can detect the Witch gene within a person. With Witches now facing extinction, and the world collapsing into barbarism, Mallory volunteers to travel back to the moment things went wrong. Only, someone else knows she's trying to interfere with the timeline.

Enter the Abyssal Order. A collective of entities who once feared the Witches and will do anything to keep them from altering the timeline. However, they don't have bodies of their own. They must possess Witches, this strikes a vicious chord in the Coven. 

It's all our war against their own kind. 

WShJTFZ.gif

General Idea: 

"Players are thrust into a situation where there is a vicious crime faction who kill someone every night, the Mafia. The Town goal is to eliminate all threatening non-town faction. Mafia goal is to eliminate the Town and any 3P threat. The 3P have their own separate win conditions and ability that may or may not work with or against both faction.”

The version of the game we're playing - which makes it all the more fun - is Open Role Madness. This means that from the very beginning, you guys are gonna know just what roles are being used in this game. Will you know each other's roles? No. Does that erase the entertainment value? Not a chance. But what it does do is make it much more fun. Just about every role has an ability that can be used, but there are certain restrictions and such that will play into that; some roles even mess with the day and night cycles. All around, it makes it a bit more chaotic and less, how do I put this, boring.

Disqualification:
Like any good game, there has got to be some type of rule in effect regarding when players do something wrong - and this is even more enforced after the mess that was Discord Mafia. See: rules being edited 20 times. So with this being said, here is how you get disqualified:

• You don't send in a proper lynch candidate for a day phase (Say Element isn't in this game, so you say Lynch Element. That doesn't count). I'll excuse this once but the second time will have you disqualified. 
  • You are caught discussing the game outside of: the game thread, the Mafia chat or the Spectator's Chat, you are out without warning. If you are dead in the game and cheating by talking to players who are still alive, you will be kicked from the Spectator's Chat and the player that you're helping will be removed from the game. You will also be barred from playing in any mafia that Dessy or I host in the future. 
  • If I found out you edited a post, you will receive a warning. If you edit a post for the second time, you will be disqualified. Editing leads to a trainwreck that is borderline unfixable, and can cause a lot of mess for everyone. IF YOU MISSPELL SOMETHING OR WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE, POST IT AGAIN. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.
  • You make a screenshot of any PM I send you and share it, directly quote any PM I send you, or post an image of your role pm, you will be disqualified. Posting images of roles which have been revealed is allowed, since that information will be accessible from the game thread. 
  • And lastly, this is ATRL and as we have seen multiple times in random threads, rules are in effect. Follow them, do whatever - but if you get your ass threadbanned, I will fight you.

Other Things To Note:

• We have an Anti-Role Claiming Mechanic thing going; so if you're feeling extra dumb, you can, by all means, reveal your role. Just know that if you do, this means the mafia will more than likely kill you. I will say if you pull this stunt in the first day phase, I will literally DQ you and give your role to someone else. Keep that in mind, yeah?
  • If you can't be active in this game, don't sign up  I don't want false hope this will go smoothly so don't give me any. 
  • If you got questions, I got different means to reach me - Discord, PMs, or even in this thread. Though, I check Discord more frequently since I have the notifications on.
  • Mafia and Dead Players have their own servers.
  • Again, the easiest way to reach me is Discord. Salsa#0929.  Add me if you have to 

Player Count

24 Total Players
6 Mafia
4 3P
14 Town

e3vO74v.gif

Two phases you need to be aware of: Day Phase and Night Phase

Day Phase: Usually 24 hours long, can be shortened if everyone is satisfied with their lynches. This is the time where you vote to lynch somebody you suspect of being in the mafia. My time zone is CT and I will usually specific every time I post with the timer. Again, you need to post more than just 'Lynch Dessy'

Night Phase: Usually 12 hours long, will be shortened if all abilities are used. This is where Mafia, 3P and townies all use their abilities.

qaeBIR3.gif

During EVERY SINGLE DAY CYCLE all players MUST decide to lynch somebody or no lynch. When you decide on who to lynch, it must be underlined and bolded - I will not be taking the vote any other way. When it comes to voting, if I see your post with the phrase 'edited' anywhere, I will warn you immediately. if you do it more than once, disqualified. It isn't hard to post again with a new lynch, seriously. There are also 2 types of lynching

Lynch thecpz - which refers to you deciding this person is sus and you want them OUT.
No Lynch - If you don't know enough evidence, you can choose to not lynch at all. **Note: If this is abused, I will disable the ability. 

Once you are killed off - by means of lynching or otherwise - you are no longer apart of the game. When you die, your role and alignment will be revealed to the players. There will be a discord server link provided to the dead server in your PMs, and you will join other players in spectating. If you're deceased and post in this thread after dying, we gonna throw hands. 

6jRo3m2.gif

Town Roles

Spoiler

Mallory

(Detective) - You may target one player each night. You will learn if they are innocent or if they are guilty. An inconclusive result would be granted if the target is a 3rd party, if you were enforced/roleblocked, or if your target receives doctor aid. 

Wanda Maximoff

(Jack of ALL Trades) - You have 4 stock for one time use of each of the following: Detective, Doctor, Vigilante, and Enforcer. During Night, you may use one of your stocks and target any player.

Regina Mills

(Doctor) - You may target one player each night. That player will be protected from all kill attempts during the phase it is used on. You cannot target yourself.

Sabrina Spellman

(Defender) At night, you may target a player. If they are targeted for a kill you will die in their place. You have 2 stocks of this ability. 

Piper Halliwell

(Curser) - Once Night 2 begins, you have the power to curse a player of your choosing. The curse will take two game days to take effect, and the cursed player will die.

Queen Ravenna

(Tantrum) - If you are one of the top two lynch candidates, you may cast a spell that ceases all lynching for the day. Your role will be revealed, but you may choose someone to kill during the night that you suspect.

The Witch of the Woods

(Psychic) - Every night, you get a list of three names. One of which is evil – you do not know which. Every third night, you get a list of three names with one confirmed townie.

Myrtle Snow

(Veteran Witch) - During the Night Phase, you have a chance to see anyone targeting you. If you are being targeted, you may teleport to safety. 3 stock.

Zelena 

(Wicked Witch of the West) - During the Night Phase, you may summon a tornado from Oz to disrupt all the mafia’s actions. This can only be used once.

Bellatrix Lestrange

(Jailer) - Each Night Phase you may jail one player. The player that has been jailed will not be able to perform an action and they will not be able to vote the following Day Phase. You cannot target the same player consecutively; non-consecutively is fine.

Marie Laveau

(Vigilante) - You begin the game with 4 kill stocks. Starting Night 2, you may begin using them  on the players. 

Queenie

(Seer) - At night you can see a list of all abilities that were used and who they were used on, but not who used them. You have two stocks of this ability.

Misty Day

(Revivalist) - You have the ability to revive any player of your choosing. One stock – meaning it can be used only once.

Zoe Benson

(Back-Up Jack of ALL Trades) If Mallory is killed or lynched, you gain only ONE stock for each of the following: Detective, Doctor, Vigilante and Enforcer.

3P Roles

Spoiler

Paige Halliwell

(Three Wishes) 

1) You may gift a player with a stock of revival. This will grant the user life if they are set to be killed during a night phase. 1 stock.

2) You may gift the death upon a player, they will die in the next night. 1 stock.

3) You may gift yourself the exit of the game, but this can only be done once the rest of your powers have been used.

Cora Mills

(Serial Killer) - You may target one player every other night. If mafia is defeated and you are still standing, the game goes on. Your ultimate goal is to be the last player left of the game.

Nancy Downs

(Jester) You are to be as misleading as possible. If you get lynched, you win.

(Cryptic) Each day you may submit a random message. Make sure you DM me.

Agatha Harkness

(Traitor) - Your goal is to survive, but if Morgan Le Fay targets you, you will join the ranks of the Mafia. She will receive the powers of the first mafia member who dies. 

Mafia Roles

Spoiler

Cordelia Goode
(Abyssal Leader) Leader of the Mafia, has the final say in who mafia targets.
(Triple Kill) Instead of a mafia kill, you may submit 3 players and their corresponding roles. If you guess incorrectly, then the kill will fail. Both kill abilities will be passed down until the last member of the mafia.
(Immortal) As leader of the Infernus you cannot be targeted by Cora Mills unless you are the only one left standing.

Dinah Stevens
(Ezili Dantor) At any point during the Day Phase, you have the ability to summon Ezuli Dantor (Senior Spirit of Voodoo) to halt all actions and immediately turn the day into night. You can only use this once.
(Sold Soul) If investigated, you will transform into a DDemon and lose the Ezili Dantor power. If you are lynched, you can instantly curse any of the players lynching you.

Willow Rosenberg
(Silencer) - Each night you may target one player. They will not be able to talk or vote during the following Day Phase. If they talk in the Day Phase they are silenced, they will be immediately cursed and die in the next day phase.

Glinda the Good Witch
(Enforcer) Every other night you may target one player. Their ability will not be successful.
(Strongman) Every other night, you can target one player. All mafia abilities targeting them will not fail.

Morgan Le Fay
(Forger) Each Night Phase, you may target one player. If they are investigated, the Investigator will get inconclusive results. If you target the Traitor, she will join the mafia.

Hermione Granger 
(Poisoner) You have a chance to poison a target during night. They will die the following night. The target will know that they have been poisoned. This ability can only be used once.

Priority List

Spoiler

Ezili Dantor > Three Wishes > Enforcer > Strongman > Jailer > Revivalist > WWOTW > Sold Soul > Curser > Poisoner > JOAT/Back-Up JOAT > Doctor > Defender > Psychic, Tantrum, > Immortal > Serial Killer > Triple Kill, Mafia Kill > Vigilante > Forger > Silencer > Detective > Seer > Veteran Witch > Jester > Traitor/Survivor

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Dessy

• Astro

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Player List

1. Element

2. Dessy

3. luckystrike

4. Diarrhoea

5. Psycho

6. Guero

7. CBC

8. Speezy

9. Overprotected

10. Yvess

11. fais_2311

12. wehavetostan

13. Anvarie

14. Chiidish

15. Frappucino

16. touya kinomoto 

17. DAP

18. Witch Privilege (Lynched Day One - The Witch of the Wods)

19. Sempitneral

20. Sebas

21. Dibbles

22. DevonRoars

23. Aquamarine

24. Pendulum

Let me in ofc

The Games girls coming together again uwu, sign me up x

1. Element

2. Dessy 

3. luckystrike

4. Diarrhoea

who can i hire as a PR manager, we need players ******* 

5213c05415b2df5e18cb9a8e6848ae3438da1b1f

Iconic theme

Sing me 

sign me up

i will be speccing this season closely

Sign me up and perched for the cancellation :gaycat4:

wow love this game but its extremely nervewracking lol

sign me up xoxo 

bish @Douglas Booth you should try this tew

1. Element
2. Dessy
3. luckystrike
4. Diarrhoea
5. Psycho
6. Guero
7. CBC
8. Speezy
9. Overprotected
10. Yvess

. . .

GGD: The Gaylaxy ft. Gaga, Doja Cat & Lil Nas X - Page 2 - News and Events  - Gaga Daily

1. Element
2. Dessy
3. luckystrike
4. Diarrhoea
5. Psycho
6. Guero
7. CBC
8. Speezy
9. Overprotected
10. Yvess

11. fais_2311

. . .

a new mafia without tagging me? outrageous!

lol jk sign me the **** up :celestial4:

right everyone should apply!

11 hours ago, Astro said:

1. Element
2. Dessy
3. luckystrike
4. Diarrhoea
5. Psycho
6. Guero
7. CBC
8. Speezy
9. Overprotected
10. Yvess

. . .

GGD: The Gaylaxy ft. Gaga, Doja Cat & Lil Nas X - Page 2 - News and Events  - Gaga Daily

Where is the tag list

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Where is the tag list

im lazy, do it for me

You know what

1 minute ago, Dessy said:

You know what

what