? ATRL's Song Contest ? Winner revealed (pg.559)

thecptz

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Bicassie

• touya kinomoto

• Psycho

Hatchie - Lights On: GIVING THE WORLD AWAY OUT FRIDAY [2]

Edited by Sanguine

FLETCHER - Bitter: This 2019 fad :laugh: I'm pretty sure there were better songs on this project. It's extremely bland. 

d1WPyG3.gif

GROUP B

ROSALÍA - "HENTAI": Naurrrrrrrrrrr, it's the modern classic. Don't have words for this masterpiece. 

Ogi - I Got It

cute.

nothing remarkable

Edited by Seffers

GROUP B

MAGDALENA BAY - "SECRETS (YOUR FIRE)": Somehow I always forget to come back to this album, this is a really good song! 

I Will - the way I’ve heard over half this album against my will aksdjfklasd. Uh, this is probably my least fave I’ve heard from her tbh sorry :(

SZA - Prom: A cute little nostalgic bop!

d1WPyG3.gif

GROUP B

RUPAUL - "CATWALK": The nerve... slay. One of her best songs in recent years, she put her whole ***** on this I'm afraid. 

Nicki Minaj - I'm The Best

the song is good

Nicki this era was so fun

Edited by Seffers

FLO - Cardboard Box: They blew up fast huh. It's nice! The chorus vocal melody is really good, I just don't like the vocals in the first verse very much

Magdalena Bay - Story: There's something about her voice that turns me off their music, sorry. It's a decent song I guess. A bit too repetitive and production is meh

d1WPyG3.gif

Edited by Psycho

GROUP B

BOYS WORLD - "SOMETHING IN THE WATER": I mean... it's okay. Not doing much for me unfortunately.   

STAYC - YOUNG LUV

Once in a blue moon I enjoy a Kpop song. This was one of those times. That beat especially.

jay-z-headbob.gif

MUNA - Number One Fan: I used to STAN this song when it came out lol. It's still enjoyable but I'm not like obsessed or anything

GROUP B

FOXES - "GENTLEMAN": Jesus this album aged like MILK but at least this one is one of the few songs that I still don't skip! Cute bop.

20 Something - this is probably my least favorite on the album, but that’s a pretty high bar so this will do okay with me…. Actually the longer this goes the more I’m like damn this is boring kladjfls

Softly - Amber Mark

now HOL UP...

I'm in love with this

jay-z-headbob.gif

yeule - Don’t Be So Hard On Your Own Beauty: It's quite pleasant to listen to :heart2:

d1WPyG3.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.