• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• LosingHimWasBlue

• Ab1818

• lillavend3r

Top Posters In This Topic

he's over people can only tolerate the same setlist sang by a grandpa a number of times

He's a legend, and this can happen to anybody if their tour isn't booked properly.

When Janet Jackson rescheduled her tour dates, she was trying to sell out venues that were only 45 minutes away from each other. It was such a poorly planned mess, even if the tour overall garnered her good reviews and decent box office scores. The fact that she was doing venues so close together (with dates so close together) meant that she was unable to sell both of them out.

35 minutes ago, KILLINGLIES said:

It’s giving mdna tour in Dublin , I hope he doesn’t fake the boxscore numbers like Madge though 

not THE queen of Pop being always on your mind.

we love a dedicated OMH

OT

i think he's fine.

• 7 months later...

Deserved.

Also, I don't get why people don't just move up. if you see all those empty seats and then just sit all the way in the back then what good is that doing?

:lakitu:

It’s a pretty ambitious location for a legacy act. He may have been better off just doing one night or choosing a smaller venue. 

Wasn’t he one of the biggest country stars :deadvision: Nashville should be an easy sellout 

1 hour ago, terrorblade said:

Girth Brooks outsold

:ahh:

5 hours ago, InventedGays said:

..y’all should really stick to talking about your pop stars 

Nikki Minaj Did I Lie GIF - Nikki Minaj Did I Lie Confused ...