Kim K & Susan Sarandon annihilate Debra Messing

nostalgia

One celebrity among the critics was actress Debra Messing who questioned why the iconic show would choose Kim as the host. While crediting Kim for being "a cultural icon," Debra noted how SNL typically picks hosts "who are performers who are there to promote a film, TV show, or album launch. Am I missing something?" she tweeted. The Kardashians premiere revealed Kim's response to Debra's shady tweet. “I’m the underdog. Everyone just thinks I’m a ditz," Kim said in frustration, as noted by Yahoo News 

https://screenrant.com/the-kardashians-kim-debra-messing-tweet-explained-episode/

susan-sarandon-dark-green-off-the-should

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• midnightdawn

• SleepNoMore

• JustHoran

Top Posters In This Topic

debra made some points though.

least liked eps since 2010 on imdb:

trump 

bieber  

elon 

awkwafina 

kim k 

trump/elon/kim aren't entertainers.

Edited by fridayteenage

i mean...debra didn't lie. but what was she expecting after tweeting that?

Debra didn’t lie and now Susan Sarandon is co-signing a billionaire because of some proxy political feud :rip: 

Where did Debra lie?

I love Susan but that feud is so dumb.

Kim made a point tho... ppl are always trashing the Kardashians, but it's those same people that are keeping them relevant :fan:

Why are people pressed at Kim hosting? Why y'all acting like you need some random high qualifications to host SNL? It's a promo slot for whatever Hollywood celeb has something coming out soon

The backfire 

Debra made no points, people are more inclined to tune into SNL if Kim hosted it instead of most movie stars and musicians. Plus Kim’s personality is naturally more entertaining to watch than those actors/musicians who turn stiff when they’re off-stage or there isn’t a script to follow. :michael:

• ATRL Moderator

The girl from Will & Grace spilled.

Debra is a fool with an ignorant world-view and I can't watch Will & Grace the same way every again. 

Susan is an angel and a voice for the people. :clap3:

Debra is always right, love her :heart:

Susan is probably the most repulsive celeb out there

Will and Grace has done more for an entire community of actual underdogs than the kardashian clan and Susan Sarandon supporting a woman who doesn’t even pay her employees isn’t the flex she think she is neither is anyone siding with Kim or Susan :rip: read the room people, this isn’t rocket science 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

Is that the same Susan Sarandon who voted for Jill Stein in 2016?

Waiting for Megan Mullally to join the mess or host SNL. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.