Florida schools reject 54% of new math textbooks, citing Critical Race Theory

Bears01

I'm sorry but why is a math text book talking about race? Or what is the Critical Race theory? 

43 minutes ago, Stardom said:

What is wrong with y'all in that country :deadbanana4:

Hey its just Florida don't blame other states for their idiocracy

48 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I'm sorry but why is a math text book talking about race? Or what is the Critical Race theory? 

Girl, it could be 2+2=4 and American conservatives would be saying that it's grooming and pushing a communist agenda. 

My guess is that quite a few of them used statistics ties to social groups or something for long-form questions (which isn't unusual at all) and that immediately banned them. 

Florida is something else entirely :rip:

4 minutes ago, Chimichanga said:

Imagem

I guess this is a common thing :mandown:

what is this? :rip:

36 minutes ago, Chimichanga said:

Imagem

I guess this is a common thing :mandown:

This is a worksheet created by an 11th grade high school teacher discussing human trafficking and the life of Maya Angelou:skull:

Going from TERF to full-in QAnon "anti-CRT" conspiracy extremist who thinks gay people are pedophiles is one hell of an arch.

i heard they were rejected because of one of DeathSantis's supporters wants to have da exclusive in math book texts and those books that were denied r from a rival text book company lol

i have never heard of math books being banned, especially over CRT lol

How close is the US to burning every single book they don't agree with?

Florida stays being one of a state :rip: 

People have finally got their hands on the textbooks that were banned and this is what they had that was said to be 'divisive' and 'critical race theory'

People that WRITE the textbooks, like many teachers, have over-rotated on shoving "social-conscious" rhetoric into places where it just feels excessive.

it's literally nothing like that user above's exaggeration that Florida "disagrees" with 2+2=4 now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.