Bella Hadid lashes Instagram for banning her over Palestine content

State of Grace.

shouldnt social media stay neutral about these things?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minogue

• Cloröx

• Jjang

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Insanity said:

shouldnt social media stay neutral about these things?

Are you Zionist supporter?

11 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

i'm pretty sure that user means social media sites shouldn't take sides and silence people 

(which i disagree with because some people just purposefully spread their stupid and false ideologies but Bella is 100% in the right in this case and Instagram/Facebook can go to hell)

1 minute ago, favorite crime said:

i'm pretty sure that user means social media sites shouldn't take sides and silence people 

(which i disagree with because some people just purposefully spread their stupid and false ideologies but Bella is 100% in the right in this case and Instagram/Facebook can go to hell)

I don't know when it comes to Palestine issue suddenly all Westerners be like social media should stay neutral but they don't serve same energy regarding Ukraine-Russia war.  The hypocrisy

5 hours ago, Billionaire said:

The general reaction to this vs Ukraine is really weird :rip:

Are we surprised? Today's society is built on hypocrisy.

19 hours ago, IBeMe said:

it's so scary how literally mega corporations and business are literally always actively trying to halt news on Palestine and Israeli atrocities committed there. It's freaky AF. 

Honestly, it seems SO bizarre. 

We had the Ukraine PM at the Grammys begging for support and donations... but imagine if they did that for Palestinians? Imagine the backlash if a celebrity voiced support for Palestine at an award show like that. 

6 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

We had the Ukraine PM at the Grammys begging for support and donations... but imagine if they did that for Palestinians? Imagine the backlash if a celebrity voiced support for Palestine at an award show like that. 

The fact that western world so fast accusing people for anti-semitism when their media being selective and remain silent regarding Palestine issue. :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

no 

I meant social media should be an open platform unless lies are being spread then they should step in 

1 hour ago, favorite crime said:

ya that is what i meant

4 hours ago, Insanity said:

no 

I meant social media should be an open platform unless lies are being spread then they should step in 

And where do you see lies exactly in the Palestinian oppression ? Enlight us...

14 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

facts

On 4/17/2022 at 11:09 PM, Oxy said:

How is siding with Palestine is any different from the Ukrainian war? 

Because the US has major interest in Ukraine and they're basically using/allowing Ukraine to be destroyed to turn the world against Russia. The US will never go after Israel, we all know that. So, of course they will never support Palestine, even if it's the exact same situation. This is one of the main reasons that, even if I condemn Russia's actions of war, I can't pick sides because, once Hollywood and all of the US media supports something, I automatically know they have a huge agenda behind it. 

As another user in here perfectly stated, imagine a celebrity or a Palestinian Politican appearing at the Grammys or Oscars and showed support to Palestine and condemned Israel. Imaging what would have happened. Unfortunately, we will never know, because they would NEVER allow it. 

On 4/18/2022 at 6:35 AM, AlanRickman1946 said:

But once you allow censorship of right wing views it will eventually lead to censorship of left wing views.

Social media is our town square and is owned by private corporations. It is not considered censorship because that technically can only be carried out by government bodies.

Personally I do not agree with any type of censorship-right or left as that will just lead to further censorship.

You hit the nail in the head. This is the future. This is the future that Y'ALL wanted. Because so far, they were going after the ones that y'all are programmed to 'call out'. But soon, they WILL go after each and everyone of you when you don't fully support THEIR agenda. THEIR propaganda. 

Y'all wanted an Orwellian state and y'all got one. By y'all, I don't mean you, specifically.  

2 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

As another user in here perfectly stated, imagine a celebrity or a Palestinian Politican appearing at the Grammys or Oscars and showed support to Palestine and condemned Israel. Imaging what would have happened. Unfortunately, we will never know, because they would NEVER allow it. 

You hit the nail in the head. This is the future. This is the future that Y'ALL wanted. Because so far, they were going after the ones that y'all are programmed to 'call out'. But soon, they WILL go after each and everyone of you when you don't fully support THEIR agenda. THEIR propaganda. 

Y'all wanted an Orwellian state and y'all got one. By y'all, I don't mean you, specifically.  

:siptea: you spilled sis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.