• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minogue

• Cloröx

• Jjang

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

go OFF legend :jonny5:

I got banned for 3 days last year for sharing stories about Palestine and 2 of my friends have their accounts "under review" for two days now after sharing posts and stories about the recent attack. Its shameless.

**** Instagram. The latest Palestinian attacks just shows media bias, the same platforms that are posting the Ukrainian attacks everywhere are silencing the suffering of others cuz it doesn’t fit with their agenda. 
#FreePalestine

Off topic but she’s so unlikable ? why does she always take pictures of her eyes crying, lying about her plastic surgery and acting like a professional victim? girl relax :dies:

Anyways from what I absorbed, the Israeli police was stationed there due to reports of violence among a few worshippers who were throwing rocks and stuff but after they arrested them the prayer went as usual.

Considering the string of terrorist attacks and mass shooting in Israel on innocent civilians in the past 2 weeks killing like 10 people it’s no wonder the police was present no shade. :michael: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/4/7/shooting-in-popular-tel-aviv-area-kills-2-8-wounded

Edited by Minogue

4 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Off topic but she’s so unlikable ? why does she always take pictures of her eyes crying, lying about her plastic surgery and acting like a professional victim? girl relax :dies:

......this is your take from her posts? 

8 minutes ago, Minogue said:

she's literally one of the most likeable and liked models of not the most 

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

......this is your take from her posts? 

No I said it’s off topic…(?)

Just now, ariananext said:

she's literally one of the most likeable and liked models of not the most 

I can’t argue with that, I just personally find her not very likeable, especially her gaslighting her impressionable young audience regarding plastic surgery :michael:

6 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Anyways from what I absorbed, the Israeli police was stationed there due to reports of violence among a few worshippers who were throwing rocks and stuff but after they arrested them the prayer went as usual.

Considering the string of terrorist attacks and mass shooting in Israel on innocent civilians in the past 2 weeks killing like 10 people it’s no wonder the police was present no shade. :michael: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/4/7/shooting-in-popular-tel-aviv-area-kills-2-8-wounded

How does that warrant attacking random civilizans?

2 minutes ago, Domination said:

How does that warrant attacking random civilizans?

Ask the Palestinian who shot 16 people in one night last week or the 15 year old Palestinian girl who stabbed a man in Haifa few days after  not me hun 

4 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Ask the Palestinian who shot 16 people in one night last week or the 15 year old Palestinian girl who stabbed a man in Haifa few days after  not me hun 

Random acts of violence =/= systemic violence and genocide, nor do they justify it. Why would this be relevant to Hadid's activism in regards to the Israeli apartheid state?

Celebrity activism is the pits, but good luck to her. 

10 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Are you trolling or…? :skull: 

7 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Random acts of violence =/= systemic violence and genocide, nor do they justify it. Why would this be relevant to Hadid's activism in regards to the Israeli apartheid state?

So a mass shooting that killed 3 civilians and wounded 15 in now a random act of violence? ? 

as explained, following the string of terror attacks disrupting the safety of civilians in the country and “random acts of violence” on the day of the said prayer  that weren’t contained by the local Palestinian police, the Israeli authorities unfortunately had to take control of the situation as the violence wasn’t only against the Muslim worshippers but also slipping to the Jewish ones near by.

also as mentioned, after arresting the trouble makers everything was back to normal instead of escalating with no authoritative power to handle the mess :michael:

Edited by Minogue

6 minutes ago, Minogue said:

If you follow IG pages like Eye on Palestine, Jewish Voice For Peace, Theimeu, LetsTalkPalestine etc you will get better context and constant daily (if not hourly at this point) documentation of violent attacks perpetuated by illegal Jewish settlers with the full support of the Israeli military. 

And the comment you replied to obviously was referring to the collective punishment Israel carries on Palestinians. Which is completely and utterly immoral and a violation of international law. But just like the land they bought from illegal British occupiers/colonizers that should have been returned back post ww2,  they also kept the British Mandate emergency law of 1945 to justify acts such as collective punishment, house demolitions etc. 

The illegal occupation is the root of all violence. Period. We have trusted organizations like Humans Rights Watch and Amnesty International flat out calling the Israeli regime for practicing apartheid. 

12 minutes ago, Minogue said:

7 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

:clap3: Don't bother reasoning with them. They will come up with any reason to justify genocide on innocent Arabs. 

Bella is iconic :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Minogue said:

So a mass shooting that killed 3 civilians and wounded 15 in now a random act of violence? ? 

as explained, following the string of terror attacks disrupting the safety of civilians in the country and “random acts of violence” on the day of the said prayer  that weren’t contained by the local Palestinian police, the Israeli authorities unfortunately had to take control of the situation as the violence wasn’t only against the Muslim worshippers but also slipping to the Jewish ones near by.

also as mentioned, after arresting the trouble makers everything was back to normal instead of escalating with no authoritative power to handle the mess :michael:

What I meant is that it isn't systemic violence, sis what? :rip:

So when a white country is being attacked it's okay to post about them non stop, even the ads all about them. But when a non-white country is under attack (especially Arab country) it's not okay to talk about and everyone who post about it will get banned!!!! Anyone defending this just pure disgusting human.

What's with the eye photo.. Cringey as hell

OT: she should take more action than go on Instagram all the time anyway.. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.