Loren Allred gets Golden Buzzer on BGT with own song, "Never Enough"

Kamil24

"people still think that the actress sang it"

It literally has your name on the soundtrack sis... this is not the hidden secret they're making it out to be :skull:

She also released an EP last year under "City Steps" so I'm not sure what she's saying about not having a label... unless she was dropped?

Edited by nathanspears

It's sad that she had to do this, she should've had a decent career by now.

I hope the exposure from this show will help her get more opportunities. 

Edited by Shy Boy

I've been obsessed with this flawless performance. Hope she gets her shot! 

2 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

I've been obsessed with this flawless performance. Hope she gets her shot! 

For some reason the live performances don't give me chills like the studio version. 

Just now, Elusive Chanteuse said:

For some reason the live performances don't give me chills like the studio version. 

Really? I'm the opposite, this particular performance gave me more chills than the studio one

She’s sounded amazing, Ngl. All seemed so staged, and the host’s reactions were cringe af. Is the American version line this? Good luck to ha. 

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

She's immensely talented and deserves much more focus and attention, but this is really strange. Why is she even allowed on Britain's Got Talent? She's not from here and she doesn't live her. So what's the point?

pretty sure it's because The Greatest Showman was an EVENT in the UK. It was a worldwide smash but the album really smashed in the UK, hence Simon saying Never Enough is one of the biggest songs ever. The song wasn't big in the US but it was in the UK. I guess the producers wanted that viral moment

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

pretty sure it's because The Greatest Showman was an EVENT in the UK. It was a worldwide smash but the album really smashed in the UK, hence Simon saying Never Enough is one of the biggest songs ever. The song wasn't big in the US but it was in the UK. I guess the producers wanted that viral moment

That's true. It was unbelievably huge here. :deadbanana2:

I always thought a lot of people knew the name Loren Allred and that she was the singer of that song. I'm kinda shocked that she said she's unsigned in that statement lmao. 

I don't think it's cringe that she auditioned, but I do feel for the unknown/amateur contestants that will have to compete with her.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:39 PM, Bey'Knight said:

I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s her song. I think she just provided reference vocals, a step above a demo. Though I’m still shocked she has to do this Cus she has performed this song on at least 2 TV shows so she has industry connections. I’m surprised she didn’t/ doesn’t have a deal. She’s easy on the eyes too so it’s not like she’s not marketable. 

No it is her song. It's on her Spotify page and the actress from the movie isn't even credited.

OT: I mean sucks for her that she's gotten so overlooked and her career hasn't taken off but it's still wrong for her to audition on a show made to discover unknown talents. She has a famous soundtrack single, 2mil monthly listeners on Spotify, an album out and was already a successful contestant on The Voice years ago. Some girls just aren't meant to become big stars but at least she's already a working industry professional

35 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

I always thought a lot of people knew the name Loren Allred and that she was the singer of that song. I'm kinda shocked that she said she's unsigned in that statement lmao. 

I don't think it's cringe that she auditioned, but I do feel for the unknown/amateur contestants that will have to compete with her.

She released a project under a label last year but maybe she was dropped (or left to sign with Syco:celestial2:)

It’s a lose-lose for her. If she wins the entire thing, people will discredit it because she’s already known. If she gets eliminated, that’s embarrassing.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:35 PM, Bentley said:

And she traveled all the way to Britain?! :deadbanana4:

The soundtrack was HUGE in the UK. Wasn't it #1 for like 30 weeks?

A lot of people who casually watch the movie would probably think the actress did sing it, or they listen to the Kelly clarkson cover because she’s more well known. She’s doing what she has to do. 

6 hours ago, favorite crime said:

She released a project under a label last year but maybe she was dropped (or left to sign with Syco:celestial2:)

Wait :skull:

This was one of the best live vocals ever. Wow Loren!

Production payola :clap3:

So she’s the one who inflicted that terrible song on us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.