Megan Thee Stallion - "Plan B"

TheBoss

I think this is smart. Many girls will relate to certain bars and it sounds hard. I don't like when she tries to be too dancey.

Spit bars. Ready for it:flame:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Getlikemike

• Cotton

• eduxedu

3 hours ago, chaneloberlin said:

Have to lash her I'm sorry Plan B is an awful song title and they just pulled this photoshoot out of their asses cause what does it have to do with any of the lyrics in the song....  :coffee2: and the hype has died out. 

And I wish she would release music at midnight in EVERY country instead of midnight at ONLY in the US (where it's literally daytime in other countries), she loses a lot of streams that way and it kills songs streaming profiles internationally because the # count is already low over the weekend (Sweetest Pie missed out of a Top 10 Spotify Global debut because of this). This release is boring, it's no wonder everyone re-started stanning Doja Cat instead :coffee2:

Whaaatttt you’re NOT excited? And we all love the snippet and the cover.  Truly a glitch in the matrix.  

:ahh:

I think she’ll be fine.   Assuming a video is not filmed yet?  Now watch this blow up + they’ll have to rush release a video :skull:

This is going to be the rap smash of the summer. #1 loading! :fan:

2 hours ago, Flare said:

This is going to be the rap smash of the summer. #1 loading! :fan:

Definitely has the potential to debut high on the hot 100. Hotties stay winning I love it here:gayliecat1:

2 hours ago, professor2000 said:

Whaaatttt you’re NOT excited? And we all love the snippet and the cover.  Truly a glitch in the matrix.  

:ahh:

I think she’ll be fine.   Assuming a video is not filmed yet?  Now watch this blow up + they’ll have to rush release a video :skull:

lol right. Everyone is highly anticipating this.

Bring it on Meg! I actually prefer US artists to release midnight in the US. Therefore the early "leaks" won't take away from the excitement and build up. Low quality rips start floating around on twitter etc and takes away from the big moments. 

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

Oh wow…her team is READY.  That’s what I like to hear :clap3:

OUT NOW :jonnycat:

ngl...this might be the best thing she's ever done just from the first listen

I REALLY like this, I hope it becomes a hit for thee hot girl.

this is instant:jonnycat: on first listen i might like this more that Thot ****

does anyone get the old school hiphop vibe? :WAP: like the 90s / early 2000s type of beats :WAP:

Easily about to be one of, if not her biggest solo singles to date. Summer smash incoming

It’s so good omg???:duca:

10 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Is it just me or the verses are mixed weirdly? 

I hear it too, the mixing/mastering could be better

other than that,  I LOVE THIS :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I thought the same thing, especially the first verse. 

This is exactly what I what from her :jonny: sophomore era is going to be amazing!

Hotties are winning today :jonny:

THIS IS HARD

8mZT.gif

13 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

Yeah that's the only thing that's throwing me off lol. She sounds far away or muffled in some verses, then sounds closer to the mic and more clear in other verses?

Should've re-recorded it with better mixing so the audio quality would be more crisp.

OT: Besides that, it gave what it was supposed to :clap3: I feel like the sophomore album is going to be promising.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.