"Libs of Tiktok" anti-gay, anti-trans Twitter exposed as a Jan 6th insurrectionist

Communion

Expose the right wing hate for what it is! Bring it into the light and let is perish or squelch beneath us. 

houseplantpotus :skull: 

This is so embarrassing. I have LGBT friends who are fully falling for right-wing propaganda via TikTok. It’s like… scary. 

21 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

This is so embarrassing. I have LGBT friends who are fully falling for right-wing propaganda via TikTok. It’s like… scary. 

oh honey.. drop them ASAP, I say this with love & care ❤️

Everybody sucks here. How’s that Twitter acct gonna cry about people creating moral panic when they’re doing the same thing? People are working overtime to act like “extremists” or “radicals” of either side are gonna destabilize society as we know it. It’s bullshit. The biggest threat to our culture is this rise in divisive rhetoric. We need to stop acting like the alt right is the boogeyman under the bed that’s gonna get us. They’re ineffective losers. The fear & negativity that our own side is constantly conjuring up is so unnecessary

2 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Everybody sucks here. How’s that Twitter acct gonna cry about people creating moral panic when they’re doing the same thing?

Are you comparing....... people factually observing that Trump supporters desired to overturn the election to conservatives claiming that gay people can't be teachers because homosexuality predispositions them to be attracted to children??

These golden mean fallacies are so tiring. Centrism is not some inherent virtue. There is no shared ground where both sides 'have points'. One is a huge account quite literally re-popularizing the idea that gay people are inherently pedophiles. 

"These people are ineffective"

Half of Republicans—and almost a third of Americans overall—said in a recent YouGov poll that it’s definitely or probably true that “top Democrats are involved in elite child sex-trafficking rings.”

:skull:

How is it a hate account for literally reposting leftists vids from tiktok?  :ace:

edit: oh wait, i think i answered my own question. 

Edited by Taylena

29 minutes ago, Taylena said:

How is it a hate account for literally reposting leftists vids from tiktok?  :ace:

edit: oh wait, i think i answered my own question. 

It doesn’t repost “leftist vids from tiktok” though? They basically spread trans and gay people to a right wing audience so they can mock them, and demonize them.

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It doesn’t repost “leftist vids from tiktok” though? They basically spread trans and gay people to a right wing audience so they can mock them, and demonize them.

This hateful narrative you think is going on is basically just people in the replies not agreeing with how kids are being taught in school by teachers that claim "biological men can menstruate". 

29 minutes ago, Taylena said:

This hateful narrative you think is going on is basically just people in the replies not agreeing with how kids are being taught in school by teachers that claim "biological men can menstruate". 

This is happening no where. :bibliahh:

30 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Sis not only is this randomly transphobic, but you are dead wrong about it not being a hate account. Pick a struggle :deadbanana2:

Please explain to me why not-a-hate account is being platformed by the biggest Conservative media icon (by conservative outlets such as the one linked below, to boot) to um spread....what would you call it, since it's not hate?

& why is the creator on Tucker Carlson as well, spewing nonsense about free speech? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Phantom

I always hated this account - shaming kids for being more open about LGBT and trans rights will always give me a red flag.

1 hour ago, Taylena said:

Tell me you follow Libs of Tik Tok twitter account without telling me you follow Libs of Tik Tok twitter account

I can't believe Twitter didn't ban that account. It's literally only there to bully minorities. 

So?

All rightwingers love fascism, shock and awe ensues.

Taylor did the damn thing on that exposé. Not a damn realtor being behind this whole mess. :toofunny2: 

Pretty ironic the usual suspects are mad their account explicitly made for "cancelling" LGBTQ+ teachers and allies got exposed, but have spent the last couple years complaining about "cancel culture ruining people's livelihoods."

Edited by Eric.

Not the private citizen defense. Rightwingers truly live in a movie.

• ATRL Moderator

OF COURSE she’s a realtor :deadbanana2:

FQzlb6AWUAEp-pO?format=jpg&name=large

:skull:

And yet, thanks to Taylor Lorenz doxxing them, they’ve reached 1M Twitter followers and expanded their platform’s reach by nearly double in just a week.

Great job. I’m sure the targeted LGBTQ+ teachers who get fired from their jobs will appreciate the extra reach you’ve given her. :shakeno: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.