A man killed himself at Miranda Cosgrove's house

JohnWayneHolland

uhm…

Rest in peace, I hope Mother Cosgrove is coping well with such an incident.

the same sort of incident happened to my friend Kathy's house, with the burying of random things-- the man actually hung up himself under her weeping willow tree and they discovered the buried items and hanging dead man about a week after the fact because they had been on vacation in Palm Springs 

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

How am I only just hearing about this tf :deadbanana4:

I looked it up after seeing the first TikTok recently and apparently it’s been known since it happened… but this is wild. :deadbanana:

He wanted to kill her :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

This is traumatizing. Queen Cosgrove remain resilient though. Still this must have been an absolute nightmare 

wow

thank god she decided to sleep at her parents house that night. this man would have for sure killed her :ohwow:

Scary! :biblio:

I can't wait to read more about this in her upcoming book "I'm Glad the Guy Who Broke Into My Home Died"

I know everyone deals with things in their own way, and this probably happened a long time ago, but the way she casually said that he was storing "random" supplies, including food, knives, and a rope in her yard... ain't nothing random about that, that's premeditated attempted murder. :deadbanana2:

why is she just talking about it like this is just a regular occurrence. like she isn't even phased and is smiling through it this is the most insane thing and she is just so nonchalant about it :toofunny3:

JohnWayneHolland
10 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The way she seems so casual and chill about it :rip:

5 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

why is she just talking about it like this is just a regular occurrence. like she isn't even phased and is smiling through it this is the most insane thing and she is just so nonchalant about it :toofunny3:

I mean everyone copes with things in a different way, some people choose to joke about it but that doesn't mean it wasn't a hard thing to go through :michael:

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I know everyone deals with things in their own way, and this probably happened a long time ago, but the way she casually said that he was storing "random" supplies, including food, knives, and a rope in her yard... ain't nothing random about that, that's premeditated attempted murder. :deadbanana2:

Maybe she didn't connect the dots and thought those were just random objects :emofish:

This is such old news :deadbanana4:

But hearing the details makes it sound even worse. 

43 minutes ago, plasticboy said:

the same sort of incident happened to my friend Kathy's house, with the burying of random things-- the man actually hung up himself under her weeping willow tree and they discovered the buried items and hanging dead man about a week after the fact because they had been on vacation in Palm Springs 

the M.O. reminds me of Israel Keyes. he'd bury "murder kits" filled with weapons and other paraphernalia in different places so he could use them when killing random people. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.