Big Sean rivals Harry Styles’ Coachella crowd ?

XAMJ

Per TMZ & the universal praise for his performance , the real headliner?

Sean's set and crowd energy was amazing! 

But we need the audience to stream the artist!

well hes a better performer so not surprising 

Not surprised, Harrys fanbase is majorly 13-17 yo girls, they can’t afford Coachella tickets or to travel alone. 

It seemed odd to me Harry was headlining. He only has two legit radio hits that people know in America. Seems premature.

Love that for both parties :clap3:I wonder if Smedium Sean brought out Jhene for a Twenty88 moment?

10 minutes ago, Protocol said:

It seemed odd to me Harry was headlining. He only has two legit radio hits that people know in America. Seems premature.

Have you seen his… box scores? And that three year old album still in the top 40 of the Billboard Album Chart? Who cares about payola fueled radio hits. 

OT: I have seen Big Sean live and he puts on a great show. :clap3:

TMZ will say anything for clicks. Big Sean's set ended before Harry's began. There was no rivalry.

Also, the only performer people are talking about is Harry, not that ATRL will recognize it with their one-sided beef with him.

#1 song in the world, headlining, and making the most noise. And ATRL seething.

That is actually a lie :gaycat5: 

Their sets were not even at the same time lmao and you can Just go on the livestream and see yourselves that Harry's set was flooded with people. 

the "Thought I'd end up with Sean
But he wasn't a match" muse did that

Makes sense. The crowd probably gathered when Shania Twain came out

Good luck to Big Sean. Harry :clap3:

3 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

TMZ will say anything for clicks. Big Sean's set ended before Harry's began. There was no rivalry.

Also, the only performer people are talking about is Harry, not that ATRL will recognize it with their one-sided beef with him.

#1 song in the world, headlining, and making the most noise. And ATRL seething.

The TMZ article stated more than once that their sets weren't at the same time. I think the point is just that the size of Big Sean's crowd was comparable to Harry's, which is somewhat unusual given their billings.

I watched Big Sean's set and was surprised myself at how massive his crowd looked. Also, people are actually talking about Big Sean's performance too. It was pretty good (as was Harry's).

If you dont go see Big Sean after the Daniel Caesar set while just waiting for almost an hour for Harry to show up, you're literally wasting money.

:cm:

H1xpKD3d0wLyr30nLNDsrDY2HPeCMTvAJZ7pLuBE

Very interesting. I’m perched to see Big Sean’s next single pull As It Was numbers and even better. 

Both mediocre men but at least sean doesn't use gimmicks

Not surprised. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.