Big Sean rivals Harry Styles’ Coachella crowd ?

XAMJ

He deserves. Big Sean is so fine :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, WinterRun said:

The TMZ article stated more than once that their sets weren't at the same time. I think the point is just that the size of Big Sean's crowd was comparable to Harry's, which is somewhat unusual given their billings.

I watched Big Sean's set and was surprised myself at how massive his crowd looked. Also, people are actually talking about Big Sean's performance too. It was pretty good (as was Harry's).

This was the crowd at the main stage half an hour before Harry's set began (while Big Sean was performing on a different stage, Daniel Caesar was on main stage)

I'm sorry but unless there was twice the usual attendance at Coachella Big Sean logistically couldn't have had "an audience to rival Harry Styles" it's possible he had a large audience, but he didn't have the audience you can see in THESE PICTURES because he was performing while they were taken, and Harry's audience was probably quite bigger by the time he performed

Edited by More Than A Melody

17 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

This was the crowd at the main stage half an hour before Harry's set began (while Big Sean was performing on a different stage, Daniel Caesar was on main stage)

I'm sorry but unless there was twice the usual attendance at Coachella Big Sean logistically couldn't have had "an audience to rival Harry Styles" it's possible he had a large audience, but he didn't have the audience you can see in THESE PICTURES because he was performing while they were taken, and Harry's audience was probably quite bigger by the time he performed

It’s okay bb, Harry won’t read this. 

34 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

It’s okay bb, Harry won’t read this. 

None of the artists in this forum will read anything we post. With that mindset we should just close it. Y’all will say whatever nonsense crosses your mind first to sound shady :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.