Abbott Elementary | Season 3 | New episodes every Wednesday

Michael196

• ATRL Moderator

TIL this is not about Greg Abbott or Texas elementary schools.  I thought the name was always in poor taste, especially with everything happening in Texas.  I only found out today that it's an actual place in Pennsylvania :rip: 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Michael196

• 99sandthe2000s

• Lovett

On 6/7/2022 at 7:35 AM, khalyan said:

TIL this is not about Greg Abbott or Texas elementary schools.  I thought the name was always in poor taste, especially with everything happening in Texas.  I only found out today that it's an actual place in Pennsylvania :rip: 

I also thought the same thing, which is why I was avoiding this show until now that I’ve binge watched the first 7 episodes :dies:

I need to sleep and watch the rest tomorrow:skull:

oh WOW! ngl that quick return worries me a bit, hopefully its not rushed and written great. 

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

oh WOW! ngl that quick return worries me a bit, hopefully its not rushed and written great. 

That's the standard return week for network TV seasons, though.  They'll be fine :biggrin: 

If anything, they've had a little more time to prepare than other sitcoms with full-season orders: Abbott's season ended in April, while The Conners, Home Ec, etc., ended a month later.

they'll eat everyone up the week before at the Emmys with a half mid-season season, and the hype will be insane for the premiere :jonny5:

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

:1stplace::1stplace::1stplace::1stplace::1stplace::1stplace::1stplace:

I knew that this was inevitable but it's still incredible to witness :smitten:

See when you do talentry :clap3: 

I'm so happy for all the EMMY nominations! :clap3: I'm currently rewatching with my flatmate, who hasn't seen it before. He's loving it.

The show better have an extended episode order for season 2 after all this success.

love it

The emmys serving taste :clap3:

I would LOVE for Janelle to WIN 

Ava is SO unhinged 

:bibliahh:

15 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

The show better have an extended episode order for season 2 after all this success.

The season will have 21/22 episodes (standard for network tv shows) the first one had 13 because it premiered mid season...

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

The season will have 21/22 episodes (standard for network tv shows) the first one had 13 because it premiered mid season...

Great :clap3:

22 hours ago, Michael196 said:

:cries:

For me, she CARRIED the first season so this is just such a delight to see. 

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

:duca:

Wait isn't it releasing in September? Dang what a fast turnaround. :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, justjess said:

Wait isn't it releasing in September? Dang what a fast turnaround. :deadbanana2:

A lot of these types of sitcoms are often being filmed and edited while its already airing because they usually don’t require extensive editing, visual effects and are quite short. 

I recently got into this show and I honestly think it’s pretty good. Ava the principal is by far my favorite character but they’re all great! I recently finished episode 7.

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Happy for him! He's hysterical. 

19 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

A lot of these types of sitcoms are often being filmed and edited while its already airing because they usually don’t require extensive editing, visual effects and are quite short. 

Good point! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.