Four men arrested in India for raping monitor lizard

Cloröx

What the actual phucking hell :deadbanana4: 

??? What is going on there? So many stories of gang rape come from India and like... nothing is ever done to stop it? It's horrifying

Disgusting :biblio:x1000000

Hopefully the lizard is poisonous and they all die.

13 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

??? What is going on there? So many stories of gang rape come from India and like... nothing is ever done to stop it? It's horrifying

Righttt!! It's shocking they're not doing anything about it... 

Eww i rather f*** a doll than an animal :biblio:

Edited by BigBangStan

:deadvision:

did the lizard survive?

5 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Well the governor equivalent of the state where this happened, is currently accusing a 15 year old dead girl of lying about gang-rape. So who really is going to do anything about it 

:dancehall3::sosad:

52 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

I remember watching a video by a woman from India, saying that due to sexual repression/taboo in their culture, women are seen as these unattainable “forbidden fruit” sexual objects. It’s very unhealthy and naturally leads to rape because they’re not educated about consent and that women are equal in the sexual equation.

Why don't just you..."satisfy" yourself? :mazen: This is truly horrifying, makes me feel sick. Poor lizard :weeps:

40 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Well the governor equivalent of the state where this happened, is currently accusing a 15 year old dead girl of lying about gang-rape. So who really is going to do anything about it 

not a lizard getting more justice than a human girl:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

I hope the lizard is in therapy.

Stop :deadbanana4:

That's one of the most repulsive sentences I've read in a long time :biblio:

Cut their peepees off tbh. If they could do that to a crusty ass lizard, what would they do if they were secluded with a woman?! YUCK

Let the lizard eat their d*cks as punishment.  :rockon:

this is the proof that men don't care what the victim is wearing. they just put it inside anything that has a hole. disgusting

jesus the title alone is so repulsive. what's going on there? like i'm not saying it's only happening there, but this isn't the first time i've came across such an article. is it due to the sexual repression or the fact that sex is seen as taboo? it really shows that that isn't healthy to impose to a culture.

49 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Cut their peepees off tbh. If they could do that to a crusty ass lizard, what would they do if they were secluded with a woman?! YUCK

not you coming for the lizard’s looks :rip: has she not been through enough ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.