Performative King Harry Styles says "Men are trash" at Coachella.

YellowRibbon

He right

I remember I said this at a liberal community college in Los Angeles and got chewed up by all the men in the class including the professor while the quiet guys and all the girls silently nodded in agreement, but the men were shouting over everything, as usual. 

5 years later, my words have never been more true. :celestial2:

Everyone on this website has said that at some point or another but when Harry says it, it's bad because... ? 

14 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

It seems like the "Golden" singer is choosing a "pick me" personality for the rollout of his upcoming album. Thoughts?:gaycat2:

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1515240623242039296?t=u05M_RT4Mko47zb586sDUw&s=19

It was literally in his speech about how he felt lucky to be singing with Shania because he listened to her music growing up in the car and she taught him how to sing and that men were trash...strange thing to say he's choosing a pick me personality for but...sure? It was a joke :rip:

he knows exactly what to say to get all the white surface-feminists pumped up! 

Edited by nichsonline

Such an insincere, manufactured persona.

At least his foolish fanbase will eat it up. "oMg hE's a mAn wRiTteN bY a wOmAn" :smitten2:

People like Amber Heard reminds us that women are trash too. 

him too

I don’t see anything wrong with this lol pleaseeeee :rip:

Shanias laugh :fan: men r trash tho 

With saying that generalized statement, that would mean he is including himself. :clap3:

bruh just because you wear panties doesn't mean you're not a "man is trash" too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.