Shania Twain

JuanXito

6302c822ba98c29a46355ecfa3e6353c.jpg

Canadian singer Shania Twain has released five studio albums, two compilation albums, three remix albums, one box set, two live albums, 43 singles, 38 music videos, four promotional singles, and made six guest appearances. Twain’s repertoire has sold over 34 million albums in the United States alone, placing her as the top-selling female artist in country music. Moreover, with 48 million copies shipped, she is ranked as the 26th best-selling artist overall in the US, tying with Kenny G for the spot. She is also recognized as one of the best-selling music artists in history, selling over 100 million records worldwide and thus becoming the top-selling female artist in country music ever.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagacasanova

• allforyou

• TheGreatestX

• GiftFromGod

Ungh my gay ass had that poster in my bedroom as a child and I always told my guy friends it was bc she's hot

• Like 1

Any Man of Mine, Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under, You Win My Love, Man! I Feel Like A Woman!, That Don't Impress Me Much :worship:

She really served bop after bop in the 90s, whew.

Ka-Ching ended capitalism!

Stream her most underrated "Don't!"

The gems she gave us - Man I Feel Like a Woman, From This Moment On, That Don't Impress Me Much, You're Still the One, Up!, When You Kiss Me, It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing, Forever and For Always :jonnycat:

I wanted to start the thread for her but then I discovered I can't make them yet lol. I cannot wait for her next album (her Instagram bio says she is done in the studio whatever that may mean).

There was a random deuxmoi submission saying her next album would be out soon-ish. :duca: 

Spoiler

Hope it’s better than (Don’t! Listen to Me) Now. :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I wanted to start the thread for her but then I discovered I can't make them yet lol. I cannot wait for her next album (her Instagram bio says she is done in the studio whatever that may mean).

wait.......new Shania?  I hope this is true :hawkeye:

Seeing her on the Now Tour was legit one of the best nights of my life :clap3: her vocals were pristine the night I saw her and she looked absolutely amazing. I really hope she does another album and tour :heart:

She’s has such an impact on my life. Can’t wait for new music!

I doze off during his set (can you blame me?) until the voice of a legend woke me up!

:jonny:

i hope the cover gets millions of views on YouTube and goes #1 or at least gives new life to the original you’re still the one 

We LOVE  an impactful legend. :clap3:

She did so good at Coachella, so proud of her :clap3: It's a great way to put her back in the public eye, I hope the lead single comes out soon

• 3 months later...

The documentary has Come On Over resurging on iTunes. It's at #11.

Greatest Hits #14, Not Just a Girl album #19, The Woman In Me #60 and Now #93.

• ATRL Moderator

A literal living legend :wanda:

Bopping to her so much because of the doc.

Whose bed have your boots been under?

Whose heart did you steal I wonder?

This time did it feel like thunder baby?

And who did you run to?

And whose lips have you been kissing?

Whose ear did you make a wish in?

Is she the one that you’ve been missing baby?

Well who’s bed have your boots been under?

I wanna know! 

1iNyWVA.gif

BARS

Also can we talk about how That Don’t Impress Me Much literally sounds like a Max Martin production??? The “ah-ah-ah-uh”s and melodies are literally like something he could have done. How was her manwhore husband serving up pop perfection on a hick album in the 90s? :jonnycat:

Greatest Hits at #4 and Come On Over at #10 on iTunes

On 7/28/2022 at 8:26 AM, Beyonnaise said:

Also can we talk about how That Don’t Impress Me Much literally sounds like a Max Martin production??? The “ah-ah-ah-uh”s and melodies are literally like something he could have done. How was her manwhore husband serving up pop perfection on a hick album in the 90s? :jonnycat:

Legit my favorite Shania track. It's one of the few that sound *chef's kiss* in both its pop & country editions.

Shania wanted international appeal, thus why Come On Over & Up both have Pop and Country versions. Mutt (literally a mutt-lookin ass) remixed the albums for the desired appeal because he knew what she wanted. She succeeded in North America already, so she really shot for the stars on the international side of things. Her mind UGH:jonny:

On 7/28/2022 at 6:26 AM, Beyonnaise said:

On 7/31/2022 at 12:56 PM, gagacasanova said:

Greatest Hits at #4 and Come On Over at #10 on iTunes

Legit my favorite Shania track. It's one of the few that sound *chef's kiss* in both its pop & country editions.

Shania wanted international appeal, thus why Come On Over & Up both have Pop and Country versions. Mutt (literally a mutt-lookin ass) remixed the albums for the desired appeal because he knew what she wanted. She succeeded in North America already, so she really shot for the stars on the international side of things. Her mind UGH:jonny:

I really gained appreciation for the production of the Dance Mix after hearing this version.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

I really gained appreciation for the production of the Dance Mix after hearing this version.

I just listened to this yesterday :laugh: i had to rewind a few times because the intro alone *chef's kiss*

So far:

US Top Country Albums:

#23 - Greatest Hits (+7)

Top 100 Canadian Albums:

#49 - Not Just a Girl (The Highlights) (NEW)

and this was just with only 3 days of the tracking week :clap3: I hope Not Just a Girl reaches a new peak and enters the BB200 when it's released physically in September

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.