Poll: Only 1-in-5 young people support Biden, nearly 50-point swing since election

Communion

FQY0__UXEBMK5Xm?format=jpg&name=medium

February 3rd, 2021 - 

18-34: 44 Approval / 32 Disapproval / +12 Approval

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3766

April 13th, 2022 -

18-34: 21% Approval / 58% Disapproval / -37 Approval

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3843

Change since election: -49 point swing.

People have noted that this trend of Biden's standing with millennials and young people collapsing into numbers as bad as Trump's is being documented across multiple pollsters:

Edited by Communion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• A Bomb

• Vroom Vroom

Mess, and if Kamala got in that number would be worse :deadvision:

A lot of centrists will vote for trump in 2024 to spite the left for fooling them that Biden would be their savior. 

12 minutes ago, Zombie said:

A lot of centrists will vote for trump in 2024 to spite the left for fooling them that Biden would be their savior. 

What? The left doesn't support Biden AT ALL. He was forced on us BY THE CENTRISTS. :deadbanana2:

What kind of revisionist nonsense is this? Biden literally ran on "I don't care what millennials are going through, **** 'em!" and the conservative black people of South Carolina ate that **** up like candy.

Not surprised. We're so fucked for the midterms. The only thing he could possibly do is cancel student debt, and that's not going to happen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if trump wins in 2024 tbh. They’re all the same though and we’re basically voting for a team mascot at this point so it is what it is I guess. 

21 minutes ago, Marche said:

Well Trump is Putin's puppet. Please don't vote for him. 

I got some bad news for you, sis.

Biden better pick up that pen, stat. :cm:

36 minutes ago, Marche said:

Well Trump is Putin's puppet. Please don't vote for him. 

You think Americans care about Putin when Bidenflation is causing gas prices to soar as a result of... sanctions backfiring against Russia and doing more damage to our economy than they've done to his? :toofunny2: 

Too bad young people don’t vote. 70 year olds that relate to Biden vote. They are not phased by his gaffes because they also have small gaffes through out the day

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Too bad young people don’t vote. 70 year olds that relate to Biden vote. They are not phased by his gaffes because they also have small gaffes through out the day

Old people don't like Biden either. Nobody does other than Democrats (who are facing shrinking identification numbers due to his utter failure as president)!:ahh: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Too bad young people don’t vote. ==

Actually, the increase in under-35's voter turnout in 2020 (+11 vs 2016) due to anti-Trump sentiments could be credited as one of the main reasons for why Biden won in the election to begin with. 

CIRCLE%202020%20map%20TN_2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-03-15-at-11.03.18-PM.pn

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Actually, the increase in under-35's voter turnout in 2020 (+11 vs 2016) due to anti-Trump sentiments could be credited as one of the main reasons for why Biden won in the election to begin with. 

CIRCLE%202020%20map%20TN_2.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-03-15-at-11.03.18-PM.pn

So the anti trump sentiment should be back in 2024 if Trump is the republican candidate? Young voters vote in three ways 

1. Vote out orange clown 

2. Write in AOC  

3. Do not vote 

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

So the anti trump sentiment should be back in 2024 if Trump is the republican candidate?

No pandemic means no "Trump is gonna kill us in the pandemic" votes sadly!

Screen_Shot_2020_11_06_at_2.20.02_PM.png

So Biden probably has to either forgive student debt or genetically create a 13th COVID wave. 

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

What? The left doesn't support Biden AT ALL. He was forced on us BY THE CENTRISTS. :deadbanana2:

What kind of revisionist nonsense is this? Biden literally ran on "I don't care what millennials are going through, **** 'em!" and the conservative black people of South Carolina ate that **** up like candy.

You guys need to understand that as far as the gp are concerned, Democrats are the left. 

He literally said he has no empathy for younger people in this country. What do you expect? I had low expectations for a Biden administration, but he’s even underperformed that. Thank god were at least getting a liberal justice on SCOTUS. We really are screwed for 2024. I think Trump would win without lifting a finger against Biden, who I don’t think is capable of a second term. 

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if trump wins in 2024 tbh. They’re all the same though and we’re basically voting for a team mascot at this point so it is what it is I guess. 

A literal nightmare

16 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

You guys need to understand that as far as the gp are concerned, Democrats are the left. 

And? The GP is delusional when it comes to politics if they think Democrats are even remotely left. They are a center-right party that virtue signals on socially progressive issues like "gays shouldn't be put to death" AT BEST. And each and every cycle, the Democrats chase the Republicans more to the right in an effort to capture "the centrists" who align more with Republicans in every way.

Hell. The "center" they're chasing after now includes neocon scumbags like Liz Cheney, Rick Wilson and Kellyanne Conway's husband. :psyduck: 

Student debt is a serious issue I too was almost swindled out of a quarter of a million dollars to study some cishet white man’s words but thankfully I realized what a big scam it all was. Higher education in the US is a total scam. 

3 hours ago, Communion said:

No pandemic means no "Trump is gonna kill us in the pandemic" votes sadly!

Screen_Shot_2020_11_06_at_2.20.02_PM.png

So Biden probably has to either forgive student debt or genetically create a 13th COVID wave. 

How much student debt has students had to pay since Biden became president? The answer may surprise you. You could make the point that this suspension began under the Trump administration, but it has lasted longer than he would have enforced it.

And of course there is the fact that Biden has canceled more students loan debt than any other President 

What do you mean by “genetically” create a covid wave? Are you implying that covid was created to get Trump out of office? 

Biden is officially the least popular president (for this point in the term). And his abysmal approval rating is only going to get lower from here as inflation soars. 

The failure of Democrats is absolutely historic. They went up against Trump, a candidate so universally hated people voted him out in a record turnout, yet Democrats fumbled the bag so hard that a Republican government is all but guaranteed for the next 8-12 years. 

I'm sure they think gaslighting or begging will get votes 1 week before the election.

19 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:
Biden is officially the least popular president (for this point in the term). And his abysmal approval rating is only going to get lower from here as inflation soars. 

The most unpopular in history at this point since election? It is, somehow, both completely shocking and yet entirely unsurprising that Biden and the Democrats fumbled this hard. More unpopular than Donald Trump, of all people, at this point in his term. More unpopular than anyone else ever.

The midterms and the 2024 election are going to be a horror show, all because Democrats want to continuously platform right-wingers whose signature policy stance is maintenance of the status quo - letting inflation run as high as it may, letting student debt linger, letting wages remain miserably stagnant, letting rent and tuition skyrocket, letting infrastructure rot.

Not so much as a single real action from them to stop any of this and now we start to see just how bad it's going to go for them. It's almost jaw-dropping.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.