When was your flop era?

Beyonnaise

Mine was early 2021. Girl… career in shambles. Now I’m in a cute reinvention moment, my Bedtime Stories era if you will.

Edited by Beyonnaise

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smarticle

• smartalek22

• Hallad173

• Galah

Late 2021, early 2022

Now I am in my re-invention era, my Confessions on a Dancefloor after my American Life

Flopped all thru 2012-2016. Peaked 2017, 2018 and it’s been a steady decline since 

2019, it was so bad I don’t know how I survive:deadbanana2: The first lockdown in March 2020 kind of saved me cause I needed a long break so bad

May - October 2021

I'd say I'm in my reinvention era as well :chick1:

March 2020–October 2021, approx. It wasn't all bad during that time, plenty of good happened actually, but it was the most stressful and least financially secure period of my life. Fortunately things have only improved since then and now I'm well on my way to buying my first house. :weeps:

1 minute ago, smartalek22 said:

2020 it was bad :cries2:

Realistically

2020 - Now

2019 was my peak though, such a serve year :jonny5:

2018 - present. 

2021 was my downward spiral though. So I guess last year was my BRITNEY JEAN

2022 def trying to reinvent find myself. SO IM CALLING THIS YEAR MY LOTUS. 

ha ! 

2014-2017 :toofunny2:

I'm slaying rn. 

Late 2019 - Late 2020 was awful :gaycat6:

I'm not really slaying rn, but I'm comfortable for the most part. It's my droplets era before my iconic comeback album :jonnycat:

JohnWayneHolland

I've been in my Normani era for quite a while, hopefully I get to have a cute little resurgence :emofish:

Jan- April 2008

2015-2016 was my Love & Hip-Hop era.

2020-2021 was my Invasion of Privacy era. 

I was doing quite well but then I bombed this March, hoping to get at least a moderate hit in the next couple of months

I'm still a household name so I'm not too worried, but yeah those 2 back to back chart bombs were not nice

I BOMBED for a good 2 months when I started college (Fall 2018) but then climbed up to the Top 40 and eventually Top 10 for a while. COVID killed me tho, Summer 2020-Summer 2021 was truly my Artpop moment. It was bad for me :gaycat6: Kinda in my Joanne/tributes era atm, not smashing but def a good and important step for my future and a gradual reinvention  :gaycat3:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.