Man Who Started Rumour About Rihanna/Asap Rocky leaves Twitter | Lawyers Called.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• sweetkiss

• Protocol

• DonDesperado

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean, some random said a couple broke up.

doesn't that happen a lot? i mean, tabloids always have fake breakup and fake relationship rumors. not sure why this was blown up so much

because it's Rihanna :giraffe: 

A whole clown. He's a known attention seeker who wants to be the Perez Hilton of fashion by starting rumors with these "sources". He's over now, loves it

so many dumbasses fell for it too, lay off the coke ****!

Edited by ANTisocial

I mean, good that it was fake, I said from the beginning this source wasn't credible. But I also said from the beginning that it wouldn't matter if it was real, WHY TWEET IT? What do you accomplish? He wasn't gonna advance his career with this gossip, he was getting an ounce of clout at the expense of exposing a pregnant woman to mountains of stress. According to him, they were broken up, so it's not like the exposé helped Ri in any way... There is literally no reason to do something like this.

Atrl still falling for rando twitter users 

Imagine having “messy” be your brand :rip: you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes 

This after he was doubling down saying some "why would I make this up??" BS :clown: he deserves every lashing x10 cause the rumor took off and I've sen multiple tweets with like 500k likes condemning ASAP for cheating

I didn't even pay attention to this story in the first place, lately everything Hollywood just gets faker and faker. 

tumblr_inline_o24194WwQ31qec6it_500.gifv

Throw away the key

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bjh5mf16h6ubjwas4pvv

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

doesn't that happen a lot? i mean, tabloids always have fake breakup and fake relationship rumors. not sure why this was blown up so much

Speculating about a breakup =/= asserting that ASAP is a cheater and then publishing that assertion on Twitter. The latter is libel, meaning ASAP has the legal right to sue him for defamation. 

All the idiots that actually had the audacity to believe the mess. :ahh: 

I follow him on Twitter + he’s pretty huge in the high fashion world. He’s broken previous stories on designers + has written for publications like Vogue. He also runs in famous circles and gets invited to a lot of high fashion shows. That’s probably why it blew up in the first place. Whether it’s true or not though, it wasn’t his place to stay and was distasteful to put a heavily pregnant woman through tabloid gossip.

I think the elephant in the room is the fact that the story blew up because many ppl do believe “ASAP Rocky” is a cheater or seems like something ppl expected from him. 

The way people in that old thread ate this **** up :rip: People really do not give a **** about fact checking anything for themselves (that goes for people here and on social media).

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

i hope this sets an example and more people realize that actions done online SHOULD have consequences and they HAVE to take accountability for their actions :clown: 

Totally!! 

We want justice as a example. 

Now start the drama for him

You should know better.

1) It’s Rihanna.

I think most of know by now that she’s literally one of the most loved/revered celebrities across the globe so any news regarding her, whether true or false, will spread like wildfire.

2) This user posted a tweet that he originally and initially deemed as factual. After being questioned, he began tweeting posts such as “Why would I lie?” and “I run in close fashion circles in Europe who told the news to me” before then doubling down on his tweets and using words such as “alleged” and “apparently”. He then started deleting tweets the moment people began realising his timeline of events made absolutely no sense and were contradictory of one and other. 

Moreover, it wasn’t just a simple tweet by a random user. You had popular blogs and news site reporting on it, including the Daily Mail. This does not happen to just anyone nor does it happen everyday.

Now…

Sources ala. TMZ have deemed the news “false”. The woman who he alleged ASAP Rocky had an affair with (who is currently engaged to her boyfriend) has released a statement calling it “false” after being harassed on IG and Twitter for the last 24 hours. Rihanna and ASAP Ricky’s lawyers have clearly contacted this individual and he is looking at a lawsuit. The fact that he spread gossip about a heavily pregnant woman makes it all the more worst.

Had this happened to Ms. Swift, I’m sure her or her team would’ve spoken out too. 

:fan:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Well ASAP Rocky def got a good look at what would happen if he ever did cheat

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Well ASAP Rocky def got a good look at what would happen if he ever did cheat

Totally hahaha

He should know 

Who cares. Just release the album already.

3 hours ago, LastKiss said:

So it was all a lie?

:doc:

You seem... sad?

Sometimes I forget the internet is full of stupid people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.