• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• dman4life

• imabadkid

• Severus Snape

A mess! Weren't Cardi B and Kulture on that same ride with non-celebrities with the body guard close by? 

I understand the line cutting since they probably had a tour guide, but why didn’t they let anyone else on? :deadbanana2:

Chicago is the next main Kardashian just wait!!

The video is a mess

When Cardi was on one of those rides with her kid, she had a security guard sit with her. I believe others were allowed on the ride at the same time.

9 minutes ago, dman4life said:

A mess! Weren't Cardi B and Kulture on that same ride with non-celebrities with the body guard close by? 

I guess there's two kinds of celebs, the ones who understand the real world bc they were born in it- and the ones who spend their entire life behind a gate... 

Edited by Severus Snape

10 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Yeah but for all her faults Cardi B is genuinely down to earth and has a level of humility that clearly the Kardashians don’t have 

Wow. This looks really bad. I think the gp is about to really get sick of them soon. It’s just getting to be annoying. 

They are so entitled. :biblio: People were talking about this on other subreddits too and this wasn't the only thing they were doing.

That's what happened when you give power to people with no real talent. JLO is always a great example of that... 

8 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

I guess there's two kinds of celebs, the ones who understand the real world bc they were born in it- and the ones who spend their entire life behind a gate... 

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Wow. This looks really bad. I think the gp is about to really get sick of them soon. It’s just getting to be annoying. 

Very true. This is just ridiculous like what do they think the gp would do besides stare and have their phones out (like they're doing now anyways :rip:)

Just super out of touch

They wanted people to see them. Is the feeling of power they craving 

I would say they lost all kind of touch with reality, but I don't think they ever had it.

Disgusting. They already have secret entrances/exits to get them on and off rides quickly. I met Taylor at Disneyland a long time ago and she didn't do any of this nonsense, just utilized that privilege which should be enough on its own. 

Insufferable 

People buy flash passes all the time and skip lines? Or is that only Six flags. :chick1:

Edited by xfreshkidxx
Didnt see they kicked everyone off! Drag them!

Just now, xfreshkidxx said:

I dont get the outrage. People buy flash passes all the time and skip lines? 

Girl, they made everyone else wait while they rode it alone, despite there being several empty seats that wasn't even placed anywhere near them :deadbanana2: But I guess they're allergic to poor people, so they needed some space.

Celebs deserve to wait in line like everyone else :skull: y'all don't deserve skipping the 85 minute wait for Space Mountain wtf

14 minutes ago, West Coast said:

How are people not over them already :rip:

Idk I think they are almost Trumpian. Just very cultish followers who aspire to be them. 

19 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

People buy flash passes all the time and skip lines? Or is that only Six flags. :chick1:

All theme parks have this, but it doesn’t shut down the rides for others :rip: 

Most celebrities do VIP experiences which are usually something like 600-1000 an hour. A tour guide will take you around and get you on rides through back entrances. Other celebrities don’t shut down rides whenever they go on them though :rip:  

3 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

All theme parks have this, but it doesn’t shut down the rides for others :rip: 

Most celebrities do VIP experiences which are usually something like 600-1000 an hour. A tour guide will take you around and get you on rides through back entrances. Other celebrities don’t shut down rides whenever they go on them though :rip:  

Oh I see. Yeah this is pretty fucked up. :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.