Is Holy Week a holiday in your country?

Yellowfever

I love Christianity because the whole week is a holiday in my country ::celestial6:

Sunday and Monday are free from work days

yes but i dont celebrate since im agnostic but thankful for it cuz i get to go on a vacation for a whole week  

Today, the weekend and the Monday after

REST IN PEACE JESUS :heart2: :spring:

Only from Thursday to Saturday.

Yes, Thursday to Sunday is Holliday for workers and all the week since the Monday in schools and college (Spain)

Yes. The whole week. :heart: God/Christianity is an important part for PR!

The only good thing from that Spanish Intervention :gaycat4:

Spoiler

Pesach >

Yes, Semana Santa in México 

Yup.

Semana Santa.

im not catholic anyways so idgaf

only Maundy Thursday and Black Friday are non-working holidays. (even then i had to work because i work for an international client).

everything is closed too, from supermarkets to ATM machines. they don't even do this on Christmas. 

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Today, the weekend and the Monday after

REST IN PEACE JESUS :heart2: :spring:

Normally RIP is a phrase coined for people who died with no real context of life after death. It sort of has a final meaning like they’re never coming back. Jesus died a human death but came back to life and ascended into heaven (because he’s God and the Spirit cannot die). He’s not dead. For Christians, death is also just a transition into spiritual and eternal life with God where there is no death, and there will be a new heaven and new earth when Jesus brings his kingdom to reign with him. 

Edited by Buffy

Yeah, it is in Mexico.

Yes, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday are holidays here. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.