TMZ: ASAP Rocky did not cheat on Rihanna

Arlahndo

42 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

People who were looking for any reason to clown him :rip: 

I mean, did you see that original thread where a member was saying this was typical of rappers to do? :biblio: ATRL’s micro aggressions against black men lost once again

Why would they start this rumor and give stress to a pregnant woman?! JLO is available, give stress to her! We would love to see JLO struggling ?

This is why people should stay in their business. 

iKHfownHFG7RO.gif

All those comments, theories and think-pieces for NOTHING.

:ahh:

Thank God most people (95%+) didn’t believe this BS. 

Drake probably started the rumours :gaycat4: 

jk im glad it was fake. Id never wanna see anyone cheat or break riri heart. She deserves the world 

Wtf, Rihanna doesn't need this drama/ stress. She has a freaking baby on her stomach. :biblio:

Good for Rihanna. 

2 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

Really glad it isn't true. That would've been truly heartbreaking. I mean, imagine cheating on a pregnant woman... :doc: 

Imagine cheating on Rihanna in general! If Rihanna can get cheated on, that just makes me lose hope for humanity.

This whole glorifying cheating and having "sneaky links" in recent times is so weird to me. Why is it cool to be a cheater??
It's on the same boat of the gays that brag about getting "straight" guys to cheat on their girlfriends with them. Idk how that's something to be proud of?? Then they get cheated on and are on Social media crying like little *******.

3 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

:lmao: and a random twitter user who wasn’t even consistent with the info he gave out and deleted some of his tweets is reliable yes I’m sure

I don’t think it’s true either, but their source is little the woman he’s being accused of cheating with. I don’t think she would be like “oh yeah sorry Rih” 

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

So twitter was lying? Shocking :clown:

MTE. And 90% of people won't realize it wasn't true bc the initial shock blows up much more.

2 hours ago, Queen Riri. said:

This is why people should stay in their business. 

iKHfownHFG7RO.gif

now werent you trying to police abortions

iKHfownHFG7RO.gif

7 hours ago, scheibe said:

people are talking about the cheating allegations for months, baby

I wasn't surprised when the news broke

The rumor was that he cheated during Paris Fashion Week and they were there together :rip: the person who started the rumor already said it was a lie and his sources failed him. Pack it up.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:36 PM, getBusy said:

This guy should pay attention who he pisses off before they find out he faked it til he made it as an influencer and lives illegally in Europe since years selling his body.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.