Guess The Music Video | [ROUND 4] |

Outlaws

Hello, beauties. An update, so during my grandma's passing (which I still haven't recovered from), I hurt my hand and I have tendinitis, and I've been using a brace for a week now and I can only type with my left hand, which is not the hand I usually use for stuff so :clown:

Please forgive me, I have one more week to go with the brace and hopefully after that we can play again. I'll do the math in the meantime.

:hug:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• Julia Fox

• Bacardo Royale

• Psycho

33 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Hello, beauties. An update, so during my grandma's passing (which I still haven't recovered from), I hurt my hand and I have tendinitis, and I've been using a brace for a week now and I can only type with my left hand, which is not the hand I usually use for stuff so :clown:

Please forgive me, I have one more week to go with the brace and hopefully after that we can play again. I'll do the math in the meantime.

its ok 

Axs2RXR.gif

well be here in a week 

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, Outlaws said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need :heart2:

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 12:51 PM, Outlaws said:

I'm sorry to read this. Sending you strength and hope you can heal soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.