On 7/14/2022 at 4:30 AM, Hlear said:

90 - DIY

80 - Rolling Stone

80 - The Skinny

80 - The Line of Best Fit

80 - Clash

80 - NME

74 - Paste

Maybe I'm so impressed because the bar this year is so low, but this is so wrong.

I cannot get over the chorus of 'Don't get the deal'

:jonny4:

I think I prefer FIF to this, which sounds like a nice attempt at re-creating the magic in her EPs but doesn't quite hit the mark to me. It seems like her music is meant to be consumed few tracks at a time, I can't explain why I'm so disconnected from her two albums while I absolutely adore the EPs.

the album has serious pacing issues so i don’t think i’ll ever listen to it all the way through again but whew, there are SO many highlights 

definitely much better than fake it flowers which didn’t really do much for me outside of care and hwyd 

the way its been months and i'm still obsessed with Talk :jonny: she's got my soty and aoty in the bag

On 7/20/2022 at 11:28 AM, K$Ellie said:

the way its been months and i'm still obsessed with Talk :jonny: she's got my soty and aoty in the bag

!!!

Talk is everything. So far, this is really in my top three albums of the year. Ripples might be my favorite track. I'm loving the album more and more each day.

• 3 weeks later...

This album is so amazing, it doesn't deserve to be overlooked. It reminds me of The Cardigans. Very summery and refreshing. :pool:

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

This album is so amazing, it doesn't deserve to be overlooked. It reminds me of The Cardigans. Very summery and refreshing. :pool:

To which The Cardigans album? I hear nothing similar but I might be wrong lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.