Top Posters In This Topic

• BionicWooHoo

• Xtianlofbritney

• D.M.F

• Weld_E

11 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Xtina’s only source of income is performing for war criminals :rip: slay :rip:

:hoetenks:

Only on ATRL would you see people acting like performing for the first ever female Democratic nominee for President and the first ever African American First Lady in the entire 247 year history of the United States is not an honor and staying power in the cultural zeitgeist 20+ years into one’s career 

Also lol I’ve seen some of your replies in politics/social justice threads, y'all don’t care about war criminals :rip: imagine pretending to be woke only when it comes to stan wars 

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

When she gets spoofed, they just do a lot of over the top runs…that’s not screaming. Show me a talk show or SNL skit where someone who impersonates her flat out screams. I dare you. Post one. 

but while we’re on the topic of relevancy, if she’s not, why is she being impersonated (and I quote YOU, everywhere)? The math ain’t mathing sis

The spoofs were from when she was early in her career. Sis career died in 2007. 

9 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

The spoofs were from when she was early in her career. Sis career died in 2007. 

The backtracking and blatant lack of receipts of these alleged screaming spoofs :bibliahh:

27 minutes ago, Istan4R said:

Two of those links are literally doing the same person and it’s a comedian who’s not even famous. These are your receipts? :bibliahh: and we’ve already talked about, using a lot of runs is not the same as screaming. If you can’t find any receipts just say that and stop wasting each other’s time 

24 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Two of those links are literally doing the same person and it’s a comedian who’s not even famous. These are your receipts? :bibliahh: and we’ve already talked about, using a lot of runs is not the same as screaming. If you can’t find any receipts just say that and stop wasting each other’s time 

She’s literally on SNL and both video have 6 digit views lmao just admit that you’re wrong and shush cause you look ridic baby

Christina's career lasted like three eras. You only ever hear about her now when Britney is in the news or if your TV accidentally lands on a Voice rerun.  

4 hours ago, Istan4R said:

She’s literally on SNL and both video have 6 digit views lmao just admit that you’re wrong and shush cause you look ridic baby

Six digit views on YouTube is not viral sweetheart…even flop fifth harmony 4th album single MVs have more views. I just checked, she’s somehow has less followers than Bowen Yang who joined SNL two years after her. She’s not even a household name like Tina or Kristen or Maya. She’s literally a nobody. Plus she didn’t even scream, she just did some runs. The fact that this nobody did some runs is supposed to prove to me that Christina is not relevant as a respected vocal legend? Lol chile…

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Six digit views on YouTube is not viral sweetheart…even flop fifth harmony 4th album single MVs have more views. I just checked, she’s somehow has less followers than Bowen Yang who joined SNL two years after her. She’s not even a household name like Tina or Kristen or Maya. She’s literally a nobody. Plus she didn’t even scream, she just did some runs. The fact that this nobody did some runs is supposed to prove to me that Christina is not relevant as a respected vocal legend? Lol chile…

Who said they were viral? The point was that people made fun of X for her vocals. This isn’t a who is the most popular comedian to make fun of X it’s the fact that she is made fun of by apparently people who were funny enough to be casted on SNL. The point I was making is that X really isn’t that respected legend you and your base claim she is. She is still made fun of. My fave is made fun of all the time but who cares? She’s still a legend and relevant which unfortunately can’t be said for your girl no matter how off topic you want to make this, that is just the reality. 

PS I literally provided a link of Maya who you said was a household name (not that it matters) making fun of her vocals in an SNL clip that managed to reach a million views despite being 20 years old. Your welcome and get fresh air

Edited by Istan4R
Edit

18 hours ago, Homebrand said:

atrl is one of the only places in the world that would put Britney as most relevant :rip: 

If we compare their 2016 releases, Cant Stop The Feeling was bigger than any Britney single in her entire career with the exception of her debut. And his 2018 album easily outperformed Britney's 2016 Glory, and can still manage to have a actual hit single opposed to barely able to chart for a month :rip: 

Just because she has had a minor resurgence with the conservatorship drama and pregnancy, doesn't mean she's more relevant. JT still has much more star power (who is also able to globally tour and book the SB) whereas Britney cant do either of those, its not even up for debate :rip:  

We will see how he fares. 2018 was 4 years ago. Britney hasn't released an album since 2016. And JT's latest singles all flopped. Her conserrvatorship got far more than just minor attention. And context matters. You can't ignore that she was forced to work and do things that she didn't want to. Now that she got her freedom back she can do much morre and at her own pace. And i highly doubt JT can be considered the bigger star. He has never had the pull that Britney has shown. Britney can also tour and do it successfully. But again, let's wait and see how they fare in their next eras.

19 hours ago, Homebrand said:

atrl is one of the only places in the world that would put Britney as most relevant :rip: 

If we compare their 2016 releases, Cant Stop The Feeling was bigger than any Britney single in her entire career with the exception of her debut. And his 2018 album easily outperformed Britney's 2016 Glory, and can still manage to have a actual hit single opposed to barely able to chart for a month :rip: 

Just because she has had a minor resurgence with the conservatorship drama and pregnancy, doesn't mean she's more relevant. JT still has much more star power (who is also able to globally tour and book the SB) whereas Britney cant do either of those, its not even up for debate :rip:  

There is no point in arguing with these gays. They think their Twitter follows are representative of the entire world :rip:

They pretend to care about Briney but the only thing they do is brag about the media attention she's gotten for all her personal problems. But considering she's been irrelevant in music for over a decade then I guess they have no choice.

2 hours ago, Outside789 said:

We will see how he fares. 2018 was 4 years ago. Britney hasn't released an album since 2016. And JT's latest singles all flopped. Her conserrvatorship got far more than just minor attention. And context matters. You can't ignore that she was forced to work and do things that she didn't want to. Now that she got her freedom back she can do much morre and at her own pace. And i highly doubt JT can be considered the bigger star. He has never had the pull that Britney has shown. Britney can also tour and do it successfully. But again, let's wait and see how they fare in their next eras.

:deadbanana4:

Yes you basically proved my point, Britney's 2016 release bombed compared to JTs 2018 release. Britney's last global tour (Femme Fetale I believe?) couldn't even gross 80mil, hence why she became a residency flop. If you want to talk flops, Britney's last actual hit was nearly a decade ago (Scream & Shout), which she was just a feature on. Like i said, JT managed to have a global solo hit in 2016, something Britney hasn't been able to do in a very long time. 

JT has also managed to have a successful career outside of music too, which didn't consist of attaching his name to perfumes. Not to mention his following on social media is bigger too.

You also completely disregarded pretty much everything I said in my initial post. Britney is not more relevant than JT, except for the gay twitter world, like I said its really not up for debate :rip:  

12 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Christina's career lasted like three eras. You only ever hear about her now when Britney is in the news or if your TV accidentally lands on a Voice rerun.  

:deadbanana4:

Why do the xtina fans have to keep resorting to homophobic slurs? :rip:

this thread is wild with ‘gay’ this, ‘prolapsed bottom’ that. Like get a ******* life. 

Ot: Britney. 

16 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Why do the xtina fans have to keep resorting to homophobic slurs? :rip:

this thread is wild with ‘gay’ this, ‘prolapsed bottom’ that. Like get a ******* life. 

Ot: Britney. 

Lack of actual receipts. That one user saying he's too busy to post them when he's been perched in for three days.

On 4/15/2022 at 12:52 PM, Mystic Boy said:

New ATRL and you're still the biggest delusional joke ever here and everybody knows it :toofunny3:

Justin still outgrossed with 1 tour ( not a whole ass residency :toofunny3:

Justin still scrapped a hit, a Huge tour and descent sales, Britney is done since a decade...

SEETHE :dies:

The funniest part about every post you make is you genuinely think you’re serving. Here you are wasting your Easter weekend hiding behind the stats of a racist and misogynist just to hate on Britney Spears. If you’re this desperate to get lashed, let’s do it.

5th Studio Albums:

Blackout - 5,191,000 (VMAs performance)

Joanne - 3,211,000 (promo too long to list)

Man Of The Woods - 1,420,000 (Super Bowl performance, merchandise bundles, failed re-release, tour, BRITs performance, museum promo)

Blackout was considered a bomb and it did more than Justin Timberlake’s and your fave’s 5th albums combined. Pulling in under 2M units with a fifth album is significantly worse than doing 1M+ with a ninth album.

As far as his recent releases:

SoulMate - 32,898,460 Spotify / 2,873,914 YT

The Other Side - 135,357,610 Spotify / 31,694,129 YT

Better Days - 13,072,812 Spotify / 1,945,297 YT

Believe - 25,108,568 Spotify / 15M YT

He barely scrapped 50M YouTube views over four singles even with tons of promo, features, films, etc. Slumber Party, Britney’s last single, has 99.7M views with a Tinashe feature - over twice what JT can pull with four singles :ahh: 

Britney Spears will never be less relevant than Justin Timberlake. 

On 4/15/2022 at 3:06 PM, dirrtydiana said:

It’s always the Gaga stans. They never get tired of losing :ahh: 

On 4/16/2022 at 8:28 AM, Homebrand said:

Can you let me know if you’re serious or just desperate for attention before I waste any time responding to this garbage ass post? :eatpopcorn:

13 hours ago, Eternium said:

The funniest part about every post you make is you genuinely think you’re serving. Here you are wasting your Easter weekend hiding behind the stats of a racist and misogynist just to hate on Britney Spears. If you’re this desperate to get lashed, let’s do it.

5th Studio Albums:

Blackout - 5,191,000 (VMAs performance)

Joanne - 3,211,000 (promo too long to list)

Man Of The Woods - 1,420,000 (Super Bowl performance, merchandise bundles, failed re-release, tour, BRITs performance, museum promo)

Blackout was considered a bomb and it did more than Justin Timberlake’s and your fave’s 5th albums combined. Pulling in under 2M units with a fifth album is significantly worse than doing 1M+ with a ninth album.

As far as his recent releases:

SoulMate - 32,898,460 Spotify / 2,873,914 YT

The Other Side - 135,357,610 Spotify / 31,694,129 YT

Better Days - 13,072,812 Spotify / 1,945,297 YT

Believe - 25,108,568 Spotify / 15M YT

He barely scrapped 50M YouTube views over four singles even with tons of promo, features, films, etc. Slumber Party, Britney’s last single, has 99.7M views with a Tinashe feature - over twice what JT can pull with four singles :ahh: 

Britney Spears will never be less relevant than Justin Timberlake. 

It’s always the Gaga stans. They never get tired of losing :ahh: 

Can you let me know if you’re serious or just desperate for attention before I waste any time responding to this garbage ass post? :eatpopcorn:

Comparing studio albums released in different eras and sales climate, i think i ve seen enough :lmao:

You never get tired of humiliating yourself dont you ? :toofunny3:

The only thing known is that Justin never flopped as hard as Britney Jean and Glory, scored a gigantic hit in 2016 when Britney was struggling with her rent a rapper failed attempt , still secured 2 Top 10s with his last semi flop album and DESPITE that embarked on a huge 200M grossing tour , again , something miss Spears will never be able to do :cm:

Her wave of pity and sympathy really got into your heads ,thinking she's suddenly relevant again :dies:

Edited by Mystic Boy

Britney > Timberlake > Xtina 

Xtina having more votes than Timberlake here is 100% delusional but i like this kind of reverse society thinking that ATRL sometimes have where mans got dragged and not the girls so okay. 

Edited by Selegend

17 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Comparing studio albums released in different eras and sales climate, i think i ve seen enough :lmao:

You never get tired of humiliating yourself dont you ? :toofunny3:

The only thing known is that Justin never flopped as hard as Britney Jean and Glory, scored a gigantic hit in 2016 when Britney was struggling with her rent a rapper failed attempt , still secured 2 Top 10s with his last semi flop album and DESPITE that embarked on a huge 200M grossing tour , again , something miss Spears will never be able to do :cm:

Her wave of pity and sympathy really got into your heads ,thinking she's suddenly relevant again :dies:

Are you sure? His latetest singles flopped harder. Britney was never even able to work under her own terms for 15 years. So if i were you, i wouldn't be so fast to say what she can or can't do. She is in a much better place now. And she got a lot of good will from people. While JT has been getting a considerable amount of negative press.

That one obsessed Britney hater :rip:

I already casted my vote, the outcome was really not that surprising. :heart2:

Edited by Zeferino

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.