• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBJT2786

• Lazerbeamz

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• lonnie

Top Posters In This Topic

:rip:

Do you know what kind of miserable you have to be to be happy over some unfounded rumour of a pregnant lady you've never even met getting cheated on? :rip:

3 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Do you know what kind of miserable you have to be to be happy over some unfounded rumour of a pregnant lady you've never even met getting cheated on? :rip:

Like… very, very weird 

:skull: 

6 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Right. Like wtf?! :biblio: 

Sucks if true, but I'd stan her leaving in an instant to be a badass independent single mom. :heart:

The Russell Wilson after the Future is gonna come. 

6 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Exhibit A and B.

I can’t wait Rih. and Amina to sue his a*s.

not believe anything until a credible source confirms this. 

19 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Amina is prettier :gaygacat5:

Sir, you stan Conk. :gaygacat5:

2 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

Like… very, very weird 

:skull: 

1 minute ago, Jay-El said:

Right. Like wtf?! :biblio: 

And like by all means this has rumour with no truth to it if one ever existed with that person who started it already doubling down, but even if it was true, how are you happy over something like that like what kind of hatred could you possibly have :deadbanana4:

For god sake hope it's not true, but men really ain't ****

Well something must to be up. They were spotted together 100% of the time up until recently 

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Exhibit A and B.

I can’t wait Rih. and Amina to sue his a*s.

Already started using "allegedly" with his follow up tweets but I doubt that will help him if they do choose to sue him. What a fool :rip:

41 minutes ago, Adama said:

He’s a fashion insider and very reliable. He’s the one who announced why the creative director of Bottega left and all the mess that he did there… 

Welp. It's over :chick3:

Edited by Ratviolo

• ATRL Moderator

self-appointed "messiest fashion influencer" :toofunny3: yeah ionno

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

This is the woman that he allegedly cheated on…

She just posted Rihanna on her page four hours ago.

:ahh:

Nnnnn

YRmX.gif

The timing on the shoe post doesn't mean anything, and neither does this apparent posters past cred. He's not remotely big enough with his "career" to not be willing to risk it with some acquaintance's story that shoots this big. 

I don't put it past A$AP for a second. If this does pan out, he'll be set as a brand in the gossip industry much like Perez used to be, minus the sleaze.

All that being said, I don't buy this particular allegation.

Would LOUIS_via_ROMA lie?

34 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Allowing people to be faceless online was a mistake. People say whatever with literally no concern for other human beings. They need to put down other people to make themselves feel better about their own miserable lives.

I don't know if this is true. Obviously ASAP is not above it, but I don't know that this source is reliable, or why they're speaking in the first place. Even if it was true, you're putting your clout > a pregnant woman who did nothing wrong and her unborn child. What kind of jackass do you have to be to do that for some attention?

ASAP is not that stupid, no one in their right mind should be that stupid 

Not a hit thread over some random unverified Twitter account with 18k followers tweeting some baseless rumor :rip:

I hope this isnt true. How horrible.

Can't imagine how it would feel to be betrayed by a man while you are carrying his baby.