Jump to content

Hacks | Jean Smart HBO Max series renewed for S3!


Hector
 Share

Recommended Posts

Please let there be season 3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hector

    5

  • ChapelHooker

    4

  • Reverse Warholian

    4

  • Ampersand13

    12

i thought this would be a 10 ep season like season 1 so i didnt realize it was the season finale until half way through. this show is so good its literally perfect. its definitely getting a season 3 its one of HBO Max's most acclaimed shows. excited to see where season 3 goes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i thought this would be a 10 ep season like season 1 so i didnt realize it was the season finale until half way through. this show is so good its literally perfect. its definitely getting a season 3 its one of HBO Max's most acclaimed shows. excited to see where season 3 goes

The only thing that concerns me is the Warner Media Discovery merger. I have faith it'll get renewed, I just wish they'd hurry up with a proper announcement :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I loved the last season, seemed like perfect ending.

 

I do like to see more of these characters, but I am worried how are they gonna extend it and give it better endings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I loved the last season, seemed like perfect ending.

 

I do like to see more of these characters, but I am worried how are they gonna extend it and give it better endings

I felt the same way watching this, it was just a pitch perfect ending. I have faith though since the creators already had a larger narrative in mind even prior to season 1 heading into production. Ugh I just love these characters, the humor, the direction, everything about this show 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just saw the last episode, it was great but gave me series finale vibes wtf? 
I’m not ready to say goodbye like this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loved the finale. I want at least one more season! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

An actual good ending. That's hard to come by these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yes!! renewed just as i finished s2. this scene was the highlight of the season for me 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So happy it got renewed :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m surprised it got renewed. Some of the episodes in season 2 were awful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’m surprised it got renewed. Some of the episodes in season 2 were awful. 

K

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PRAISE BE OH MY GOD :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm so glad we're getting another season! They wrapped things up nicely at the end of season 2, I wasn't sure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yassss

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...