• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• inmymendes

• BuzzCharts

• Protocol

Her vocals are just not for me I guess.  This song also has no hook whatsoever so I think it will flop 

I really like it!

And yes I can see this being a singing show staple, if it is well known enough... I wonder if it'll have the streaming success of Fingers Crossed.

I don't really get her.. I don't love her voice or songs.

I actually really enjoy this one, such a lovely song, very sad, like it very much. But another ballad? I don't think it's the next single, right?

I just saw this is #1 on iTunes and 12 on AM.  How does she keep pulling this off?  Not even Olivia does that good on iTunes and she has 100x more hype.  

The songs are no where near good enough to justify these random huge numbers 

Her tweet announcing the song got 150 likes?! What the hell is going on 

Edited by BuzzCharts

The lyric video on YouTube has 110k views in a day.  This is seriously the most suspicious streaming/sales numbers I’ve seen in a while :laugh:

Social media interactions: nonexistent 

YouTube views: terrible

Streaming/sales: beating out MPGs 

The math is not mathing.  I’m calling FRAUD. 

Edited by BuzzCharts

27 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

The lyric video on YouTube has 110k views in a day.  This is seriously the most suspicious streaming/sales numbers I’ve seen in a while :laugh:

Social media interactions: nonexistent 

YouTube views: terrible

Streaming/sales: beating out MPGs 

The math is not mathing.  I’m calling FRAUD. 

? her audience are all on tiktok (+ a bit of instagram)

1 hour ago, DreamGlow said:

? her audience are all on tiktok (+ a bit of instagram)

Her Instagram post for the song had 14k likes :rip: and none of the TikTok’s for the song are doing any numbers.  So once again that isn’t explaining her putting up numbers bigger than most MPGs on day 1.  

Nobody knows who she is or that this song is released yet she is putting up bigger numbers than Dua Lipa in the US……

Edited by BuzzCharts

44 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

Her Instagram post for the song had 14k likes :rip: and none of the TikTok’s for the song are doing any numbers.  So once again that isn’t explaining her putting up numbers bigger than most MPGs on day 1.  

Nobody knows who she is or that this song is released yet she is putting up bigger numbers than Dua Lipa in the US……

she has 5 tiktok with over 300k+ likes. and shes pretty local and itunes #1 is like what? 1k copies lol

Not too sure about the vocals, but the song is really good. Sometimes I feel like her tone is similar to Demi, the nuances kinda sound the same, but she has a darker and rounder tone than Demi.

Spotify Global

#52 (+52) 1,305,909

Spotify US

#13 (+20) 566,486

Spotify Canada

#6 (+7) 112,779

stat looks promising, we might got little spencer stan here when this hit top 10 pop like her current hit and beyond.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.