Little Mix agent: no plans beyond Confetti Tour

Gwendolyn

Little Mix kick off their UK arena dates this week amid expectations that it could be their final tour.

Fans who attended shows in Dublin have shared comments by group members on stage suggesting that it could be a final outing.

If that is the case, then Little Mix are going out on a high with their huge arena run promoted by SJM. Launching at Newcastle Utilita Arena on Friday (April 15), the 24-date UK tour wraps with three nights at the O2 Arena in London (May 12-14).

“It's been a fantastic 10 years and what they've achieved is extraordinary,” said their agent John Giddings, of Solo Music Agency, who admitted there were no plans beyond this Confetti Tour for the group. 

Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock have both confirmed solo deals, along with former member Jesy Nelson.

https://www.musicweek.com/live/read/little-mix-s-agent-john-giddings-pop-acts-work-much-harder-than-rock-bands/085615

Edited by Gwendolyn

Is this surprising? They all have solo record deals :skull: 

Can't wait for Jade's music, if any.

6vTyybI.gif

Expected. They may come back for one offs or a reunion tour later down the line, but we may never get a new album from them again

Just hope they give us an official footage from the Tour

20 minutes ago, getBusy said:

All 4 of them will come back in 2042 and pull a SpiceWorld 2019

70718-tan_main_newbeauty.png257205?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signature=Xijigsl7eMCgW7Ww_fsMvB-dgts=

Jesy the new Victoria Beckham

They all have families now, I’m sure they’d rather do solo stuff at this point because they can control their own schedules. 

Edited by BTS

We will see them in the next decades for reunion :clap3:

It was obvious, but I'm legitimately tired of people saying they're going on "hiatus" to give fans some sort of hope. It's frankly disgusting imo

Just now, LustSpell said:

It was obvious, but I'm legitimately tired of people saying they're going on "hiatus" to give fans some sort of hope. It's frankly disgusting imo

No one has the balls to outright announce disbandment anymore :deadbanana4:

They've had a great run though. Wish the girls luck!

Well Leigh and Perrie have kept saying repeatedly on this tour that this is their 'last' and 'final one'.

The other day fans chanted '10 MORE YEARS' and Leigh said 'nooo but i'll be 40' :rip:

Honestly, I feel like they'll be back one day, it just may be longer than we expected.

33 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

It would be wild if they pulled a GA and annonced disbandment the night after the final tour date. :rip:

It's finally over, the financial losses were getting out of hand!!

Brits can now breathe

6vTyybI.gif

7 minutes ago, magazine said:

Brits can now breathe

:bibliahh:

Huh? Is this news? I thought this was confirmed some time ago?

Wasn’t their split confirmed months ago :rip:

They don't want to say that they are disbanding because IF their solo careers will flop they can always come back.

I'm guessing Jade gonna be huge (at least in the UK)

tbh i don’t want any other little mix content at least for years. i want solo material and from all 4 girls. hopefully an album out from each by 2024

2 hours ago, magazine said:

It's finally over, the financial losses were getting out of hand!!

Brits can now breathe

6vTyybI.gif

I'm confused what you were trying to say with this. :rip: It makes absolutely no sense.

They had an amazing run. I will miss them so much but they gave us so much. 

I am looking forward to Jade hopefully slaying as a solo artist.

And hopefully one day we'll get a reunion of some sort as a group again 

I mean.. that’s what a “hiatus” is dddd. They wouldn’t be going on “hiatus” if they had a planned schedule to return.

They’ll be back at some point in some shape or form (reunion tour, the odd public appearance as a group) but I don’t think we’ll ever get a studio album from them again as a group. 

Apparently some people have heard some of Jade’s solo music, one Popjustice user said their friend has heard one of her songs which is “British electro pop” with a catchy chorus that the gays will love. 

They can continue! They make bops

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.