Conan Gray - ''Memories''

Slate

3 hours ago, AGMDZ said:

I really want him to include both Telepath and Overdrive, those are such a great bops and since he told Billboard about not writing or sing a same-type of music he should consider make his tracklist more diverse at least:chick3:

2 hours ago, On The Bound said:

I do think he needs to prove his versatility a bit more, Jigsaw was different for him but felt very Olivia'd/HTE'd, and the lyrics are so immature for a 23 year old man :rip: I agree Telepath and Overdrive are by far the best singles

Telepath and Overdrive are Pop perfection and no male singer has made pop songs as good as those

if they are scrapped from the album , I’ll riot 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AGMDZ

• Slate

• brendhs

• Into The Void

13 hours ago, brendhs said:

no, overdrive is just a droplet

Oh, thanks! Aww, that's my fave song of his!

The chorus is great but I don't thing the song had the best structure.  The first verses didn't lead up to the punch that well IMO.

I would rank the releases so far:

1. Astronomy

2. Jigsaw

3. Telepath

4. Memories

5. People Watching

6. Overdrive 

They are all good songs though.  I hope he can have another song blow up like Heather.  He's putting out a lot better material than people doing better on the charts than him. 

cute video. but the song... I didn't expect this honestly, he should have kept it as a normal track instead :rip:

No idea how people here are hating this song, it’s amazing. Missed 4+ minutes songs that doesn’t feel like they are just about to finished any second. This is great and so is he,

This is amazing! A musical journey :clap3:

also all of the droplets are so good…

I liked it on first listen but this has really grown on repeated listens.  It’s phenomenal 

Love this song :clap3:it got better and better towards the end

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

on part with the droplets?

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

on part with the droplets?

Telepath (#131, +984K) and People Watching (#152, +921K) are his biggest debuts so far

On 4/14/2022 at 10:10 PM, BuzzCharts said:

The chorus is great but I don't thing the song had the best structure.  The first verses didn't lead up to the punch that well IMO.

I would rank the releases so far:

1. Astronomy

2. Jigsaw

3. Telepath

4. Memories

5. People Watching

6. Overdrive 

They are all good songs though.  I hope he can have another song blow up like Heather.  He's putting out a lot better material than people doing better on the charts than him. 

All of these are part of the album? :rip: 

I love this one though! That chorus is explosive! :clap3: 

so do we have any radio impact date already or are they leaving it all to their hopes to blow up on TikTok again?:coffee2:

this is amazing :eek:

the song has elton energy

3 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I didn't see this as a potential hit at first but maybe he got something. only if his label care enough to promote him :sosad:

he deserves to be so much bigger. he's actually queer and talented to boot wtf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.