Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

Drag Race the Rusical?!?! Hows that gonna work? 

Also I too cackled at Eureka going "Oh a black one!" GIRL I SCREAMED 

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

covered in white for  my

Eureka made my jaw DROP on three separate occasions this episode adjfjfjjf she's so ******* problematic but I could never hate her :bibliahh:

I hope neither of the US queens take the win. There's something I don't like about Alexis this season, I don't know what it is. Maybe an AS4 Latrice kind of feeling about her. Kennedy still seems to me as disingenuous as always, but learned to put up a nicer front after the hate she got in S7.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Brooklyn looks a mess in and out of drag 

started surgery too early

She reminds me of that movie poster of Dead Silence

Killer Doll Movies: See 46 Posters Including Annabelle: Creation

• Haha 4

Cheryl is so Mrs Doubtfire coded that I kinda wanna punch ha.

• Like 1

I feel like fans have been overrating Fierce all season but I think she was 2nd best over Cheryl this week :rip:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I feel like fans have been overrating Fierce all season but I think she was 2nd best over Cheryl this week :rip:

Nnn. She wasn't terrible but she could've gone way further with it. The makeup was right but the face was off. Bendelacreme during her Julie Andrews impersonation might have been good to base it off of - a proper lady who almost seems surprised at the things she's saying. Her leprosy answer could have been "rosaries" and turned into an anal beads joke. Praying about an answer once and revealing a sparkly habit really isn't enough. Goodbye Fifthalicious. It was great having you back and I hope you get on a Ru judged season soon!

Cheryl really pulled through tonight. If her runway wasn't so… idk. Realness? She might have stood a chance but lemon was smart and did Judy… and annihilated the other queens. Alexis was okay as well. She could've done normal Ron Desantis and it'd have been just fine. If we have to think about it… she sounded amazing though!

Kennedy had the absolute worst performance. Her vocals were great and she did well in choreo but… isn't this the second time that same character has bombed after Olivia Luxx did her during the S13 snatch game? And this is the second snatch game in a row that Kennedy hasn't done well. I'll give her a bit of credit though - how the **** were they supposed to know that snatch game would be a rusical?

I just wanna say that CvsTW2 has TRULY delivered. Great new twists on old challenges and a good cast really helps. **** it. Bring back all the three time competitors. Give Jujubee another shot. This season has delivered. 

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 2

Spoiler

When was this season filmed bc Fierce mentioned Plane Jane's snatch game win in her rusical number?

Also, I get that Lemon has basically done the best this entire season and they're pushing her for the win but man am I sad that Alexis or Kennedy ain't gonna win ugh who knows when they'll show up on drag race again…

If the final lip sync for the crown ends up being Kennedy and Lemon we about to get a Marina/Hannah lip sync edit 2.0 💀 

Edited by Bewitched

Alexis ate that lip sync all the way upppppp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cute but pretty eh episode. Everything about it was a bit predictable and there weren't as many fun moments as the previous ones.

Fierce was my fave, so I'm sad she's gone, but it was obvious it was gonna happen... She ATE that runway once again though! :smitten: 

The overpraising of Lemon is so tired

They're trying to portray her as a winner but she would be an embarrassing addition to the winnercircle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This was my least favorite episode of the season. I really dislike all the Snatch game variations like the Snatch Game of Love, Snatch Game Family and now Rusical. I feel like adding more layers to this challenge makes anyone bombing to bomb even harder and the ones doing well seem to be less impressive

• Like 1

Lemon devoured. And I thought Fierce did better than Cheryl but Alexis trounced her in the lipsync though did worse in Snatch Game. 

Happy with this top 4. Cheryl not having a shot to win the finale at all next week though :toofunny3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sadly the Alexis having her opponent lose their wig in a lip sync thing has come to an end. Metaphorically snatched Fierce's though.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Hector said:

Cheryl not having a shot to win the finale at all next week though :toofunny3:

Just as God intended, praised be

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Whis said:

The overpraising of Lemon is so tired

They're trying to portray her as a winner but she would be an embarrassing addition to the winnercircle. 

I'm kinda ambivalent on it. Lemon definitely did the best this season, so it hasn't left as sour of a taste in my mouth as Tia's UKvTW win.

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Seems like it's Lemon's season to lose which is fine. I've loved Kennedy and Alexis' chemistry this season though.

Also, I hope Fierce gets another shot eventually. Her looks have been great as per usual. And sorry - but Cheryl is a horrible drag queen. The fact that she thought that look was chic :dies:

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

Fierce's mirror message :ahh: :ahh: Clock the producers!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think its clear lemons winning this and honestly deserves it - she's done great this season. I found Alexis very off-putting at the beginning of this episode, targeting Cheryl for no reason was just mean spirited but not surprising :rip: top 2 was correct, fierce was the middle of the pack to me but I'm not mad at her going because that's what the golden beaver is there for at the end of the day.

This has been a good season, just wish it was longer!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Fierce should have been safe over cheryl. If I was Fierce I would have walked off during the lip sync tbh

The challenge was so weird and barely made sense. I'm kinda peeved we were robbed of Cheryl and Lemon in a proper Snatch Game. The other three...it's a good thing we didn't get to see much of them :skull:

I'm bummed Fierce isn't making it to the finale (and also that she kinda flopped this season nnnn) but Cheryl objectively has had her best showing so far so I guess she deserves the Top 4. Idk what the overall feeling was but this challenge was a MESS for me. Dropping in and out of the snatch game characters was so sloppy and just… strange. Snatch Game hasn't been funny in years but I would have taken a regular one over this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.