Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

Challenge kinda blowed for me but I'm glad Kennedy won because I was fearing a second Lemon win already :clap3: 

bye Le Fil, idk why but both seasons he's been on he just doesn't rub me the right way. His Twitter interaction with Fierce about last week's untucked SENT me :rip: 

Edited by Rigalo

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Probably the best All Stars episode this year so far! This cast make such great TV and deserves more than just 6 episodes!

• Like 5

Cheryl killed it :clap3: Too bad her runway was a booboo mess

Sad to see Le Fil go already but she stuck to the robotic moves too much in that lip sync. Tynomi was the worst in the challenge but was fiercer in the lip sync. What a fun challenge!

• Like 1

umm what? Le Fil did it with that lipsync. just send Tynomi boring, never will reach her potential ass home. 

• Like 3

ugh. tacky season with tacky outfits 

• Thumbs Down 6

Another super fun episode! And the challenge was pretty decent for an acting/improv one too!

I think the results were pretty spot on again.

Cheryl would've won if her runway was better, but I agree that overall Kennedy deserved the win the most!

I could've seen Eureka or Alexis in the top instead of Lemon, but I do think Lemon was strong too.

I'm sad about Le Fil... I like her and she brings something different to the table. I'd rather see more of her than Tynomi tbh :doc: 

Tynomi seems sweet, but I was over her this episode. Get it together girl, still the same **** from her season. I do think her lipsync was nice though!

• Like 1

I have to admit I liked Le Fil's character more than both Alexis's and Eureka's. :chick1: I didn't get Karen from Alexis at all and, apart from her entrance, Eureka hasn't been over-the-top enough for a Soap Opera star imo. Also I don't get why he was getting criticism for the runway outfit. I thought it was creative and stood out positively among all these trees and whatever Cheryl was wearing. :rip:

• Like 4

Kennedy looked like a damn mess on that runway. Serving dead Christmas tree. How did she win?

miss fierce is serving the drama. She was right one of the American girls should have gone home. They have all been on 3+ times.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I knew when I saw Cheryl's outfit she wouldn't win but she was definitely the best in the challenge. Happy for Kennedy though.

lemon should've been safe, eureka (who's runway was probably her best ever imo) or Alexis could've easily replaced her in the top.

Im really enjoying this season, it's a shame it will only be 6 episodes. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I know they were supposed to be archetypes but none of them took me there due to their one-note performances. A superfan will ALWAYS try to hide it. Cheryl should have sloppily tried to hide her superfan status to the other contestants. Alexis didn't get her character. Fiercalicious wasn't funny and ironically enough I DO think she was trying to play a character and it flopped. Usually she's more authentically shady. :katie:

Kennedy was hilarious throughout and I have no idea how she got her outfit to sparkle like that. Kennedy was miles ahead of the rest in this episode. Shout out to Fiercalicious who definitely had the second best look :clap3:

That lip sync was such a waste of a good song. I turned up my TV thinking I was about to get my life and then I just sat there looking dumb :doc:

I thought Lisa Rinna was pretty funny and yeah it's handy they had her to be a sort of safety net just in case the queens bombed, but I somehow feel like she held them back and it would have been funnier had she not been there? Especially in that middle part, it just felt like there was less potential screentime for the contestants :chick1:

edit:

I think Lisa should have been the host since Brad was kind of robotic anyway

Edited by kataraqueen

They really should've cast more one-time frontrunners instead of khias. The way only Fiercalicious has a chance with these three-timers :shakeno:

• Like 1

A bit of a hot take but I thought the challenge was not funny and none of the queens managed to do their archetypes very well. And some of the looks were :rip:

Happy for Kennedy though. :clap3:

• Thanks 3

The way Cheryl could've won the first 2 challenges :sistrens:

• Like 4

I feel bad for tynomi bc she's so overhyped as a drag queen but her drag doesn't translate to drag race. And Le Fil kinda ate her up in the lip sync lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

A bit of a hot take but I thought the challenge was not funny and none of the queens managed to do their archetypes very well. And some of the looks were :rip:

Happy for Kennedy though. :clap3:

Agreed, Cheryl and Kennedy were the only funny ones and yes the runways were all round pretty bad. I fear this will be a season of bad to mid runways.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kennedy killing it every time so far iktr :clap3:I'm also really happy for Cheryl, she was hilarious and it seems she's fully applying her charm to the challenges. Hope she finally gets a win this time around.

So sad for Le Fil, I thought she did better in the lipsyc :monkey: Tynomi's cute and trade but I don't find her drag as interesting as Fil's.

Cheryl's look was so offensive to look at. I'd rank it below Lala's bag dress for sure. HORRIBLE.

• Thanks 3

it was painfully obvious all episode that le fil was going home with her edit this episode. so sad for her, i wanted tynomi out as she's not giving me much this season so far.

kennedy deserved the win for sure and im really happy for cheryl, hopefully she can get a win at some point 

12 hours ago, Rocket said:

When I say I SCREAMED.

zsTbPGc.gif

I thought I was the only one :deadbanana4: I legit laughed out loud, can't remember when that happened last time :dies:

The moment Cheryl appeared on the runway I knew it was over for her. I was really hoping for her first win, she really deserved it based on the challenge alone. Fierce was the worst in the challenge, but that runway was worth saving tbh.

Great season so far, I'm enjoying it.

• Like 2

Are Canada vs. The World season 1 and Uk vs the World season 2 worth watching? I've only seen Uk vs the World 1 and I thought it was terrible :rip: But I'm willing to watch the rest if they're good

Kennedy is just DOMINATING this season thus far omg ... crown her!

• Like 2

I doubt another American queen win the season, that's why I hate these vs the world. :deadbanana:

The episode was fun tho 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.