Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

Is it a hot take that I never hated the prolapse dress? It’s not good but I always found it very safe-coded

• Like 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

10 hours ago, Bewitched said:

:ahh:

spacer.png

This is how you do it.

18 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

Le Fil's entrance look is SO GOOD :jonny5: 

Right? She looks amazing :clap3:

12 hours ago, Bewitched said:

:ahh:

spacer.png

You know what, that's actually really smart :dies:

How long until the episode drops?

This won't come out until like 8/9 ET in the US right? I kinda remember hating to have to wait for Canada S4 to air and it was later in the evening 

Watching now! Said this already but Le Fil, Kennedy, and Lemon have the best entrance looks imo

Great first episode. The girl groups mostly did well but it's easily to see why Just Divas were in the bottom. I'd have given the win to Kennedy but so so happy for Lemon, she ate the performance and runway :clap3:The Slapbacks did so well,  even Cheryl did well too :clap3:

The drama in Untucked was so good, Alexis rightfully dragged Eureka when she said she didn't want to lipsync :ahh: Even though she easily washed Kahena in the lipsync. Poor Kahena, the dancing was not her strong suit.

Edited by Hector
  • Like 3

Eureka "I just don't feel like lipsyncing tonight" and Alexis FUMING :ahh: 

I cackled when Fierce said "save Kahena she can go home next" :ahh: 

great first episode imo. Kahena's verse kinda ate tbh but her overall performance was bad bad obviously. No one really did poorly besides her. Tho I did cackle when they randomly zoomed in on Fierce having no idea what was going on during her group :toofunny2:

I like Lemon and she deserves a redemption but she's already kinda giving insufferable this season and her winning tonight probably won't help :rip: 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Thought La Kahena should've stayed - she embodied the lip sync song better (which she didn't hide her mouth for that long when she was walking to the back). She did do worse in the challenge though lol.

Lemon killed it! Alexis had my favorite runway - and the hair made her look a decade younger.

Edited by Almodusa
  • Like 3

I'm literally crying I'm so happy for her 

Spoiler

• Like 8

Alexis: she looks great this season. She had some cute looks in AS5 but I like what she's been doing so much more this season. She was definitely the best of her group for sure. 

Eureka: we found it three times… did we need to find it a fourth? She lacked energy throughout the performance and her runway was… meh. I do agree with her winning the lip sync but that attitude…

La Kahena: sorry, it was a double porchop well deserved. I wouldn't have minded seeing her for one more week but she definitely did the worst his week. 

Tynomi: she looked great but she kinda faded into the background for me a bit? Her runway was good but she could not walk in that dress. 

Kennedy: She did great. I'm liking her much more this season. She seems less… uptight? Happier perhaps? Of course the dancing diva of Texas turned it. 

le Fil: she looked good but honestly I kind of forgot she was there tbh. I enjoyed her verse though. 

Fiercalicious: This. *****… This ***** is mothering. She is a super shady ***** and I am LIVING for her. The ******* prolapse dress and then the upgraded version… I hope we are done with the references to that look but I liked it.

Lemon: Yas *****! I'm so excited that she's come back with a vengeance. She worked it during the performance and I liked her runway. I didn't love the wig with the performance outfit but other than that, great.

Cheryl: I'm glad she did well this week! Fingers crossed she finally wins a damn challenge this season. I agree with Brooke - her runway looked better when pulled down a bit. Fabulous! She also had something to prove and she is not ******* around. 

How the **** is this season already more entertaining than AS9? I kinda thought it was gonna be boring but I'm actually really excited. I do want to credit them for listening to some of the critiques of the last season (not using the same song 3 times, the previous season being super kumbiya, etc). Fierce is def bringing the drama this time around. Regardless of how many times we've seen them, many of these girls are hella entertaining to watch and ultimately, that's what we need in an All Stars/vsTW

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Like 6

1. Already in love with Le Fil's runway package 

2. Messy but fun queens like Kennedy and Alexis are what are needed to make the returnee seasons work these days. We've seen them so many times but they feel like such a breath of fresh air after having to endure some recent All Stars/vsTW seasons.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Top 3 was correct - easily the strongest group but also thought le fil and alexis KILLED it!

Sucks to see Kahena leave but it was deserved :( also THANK GOD for lemon saving Alexis ... she does not deserve to be mistreated again

Eureka has the GALL to disregard alexis ... just insanity

• Like 3

I love how Alexis gave us DRAMA instantly when she could OMG I love her 

• Like 6

Send eureka home. She's insufferable :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

Alexis is such a damn star. Like truly idgaf how many times she's done it, throw her on a season ten times for all I care. When she's on a season it is gonna be entertaining for at least as long as she's there.

• Like 8

i thought i'd be sick of alexis with it being her fifth time, but after episode one, i can't help it..... #TeamAlexis

• Like 4

thank god for alexis mateo 

this cast is actually so fun and the energy of this episode makes as9 look like an absolute joke :deadbanana: what a relief

• Like 3

Lemon: Do you have a Wowee?

Alexis: No, I only have Emmys

CROWN HER, NOW!:bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Fierce: I didn't bring underwear… or socks.

Lemon: Do you think that's because you're forgetful, or stupid? 

The way they are effortlessly eating the charity case season already.:bibliahh:

• Like 3

I have seen snippets, I might watch...

They are giving ha

Oh this first episode was a SERVE, I was not expecting that :jonny5: 

The cast is really great! So many fun and messy personalities! Already brining drama and it's only EP1.

I thought the results were pretty spot on too.

Although, I wonder if anyone agrees with me - I actually kinda liked Cheryl the best in the challenge! All three from that group were amazing, but yeah, Cheryl was my #1.

It would've been fun to see Alexis send Eureka home, but I understand that Lemon did not want to pull stuns and put a target on her back on EP1. Plus, Alexis kinda ate the challenge, so she deserved to be saved.

I thought Kahena was a cute girl on her season and was sad she went home first, but this time around... It was just obvious she would be the porkchop here. She flopped in the challenge and her looks were actually a downgrade compared to what she seemed to have brought to her original season. 

Excited for the rest of the season! Seems like it will be an entertaining one and I'm not really feeling that "cheapness" that I got from the other VS seasons. Bless her, but now with Kahena gone, I'm intrigued to see how the rest of the season goes, cause the rest of the cast is REALLY solid.

Right now I'm team Alexis, Fierce, and Le Fil, but I also hope for Cheryl and Kennedy to do well.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.