Drag Race vs The World

Hephaestus

Marina / Hannah would be my ideal top two but it's clear they wanna crown Tia.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

it needs to be either Marina or LGD or else this UKvsTW series will be a joke. 

no one will take them seriously at all and the uk's top dogs are already not interested in this lmao. 

yeah, i agree that Scarlet was not really being herself this season. she seemed forced throughout the season.

The way you can tell Ru just LOVES Marina. Ugh. He sees what we all see and he probs mad that he's contractually obligated to crown the only UK queen left or maybe doesnt mind since he can just yank her out to a US All Stars if he doesn't crown her. 

Also, they really dont see it for Scarlet lmao, I think they think she's a little try hard. At LEAST Rupaul finally tried to articulate why he's not connecting with Scarlet, she's trying to signal too much what she's doing rather than letting it be effortless. 

Also Tia looked great tonight but how times have changed! Isnt this basically the same concept Mimi Imfirst used at the reunion and they had to edit around it? LMAO. 

Hannah did amazing in the lip sync. 

Very much an inverse experience of the first season where the first one started off great and fizzled out. This series got way better the less UK queens there were. 

Also cute to have a reunion next week with the lip sync for the crown. Excited to see them all interact again. 

And if its a lip sync for the crown they cant even dub it over like they did with Jynx to say it also takes into account their track record cuz Marina has the most badges. Theyre gonna have to have Tia lip sync to her own songs and give her back up dancers or something to rig it for her. X_X

• Like 4

I think it's clear it's gonna be Marina, and I think everyone is at peace with that. I'm pretty sure Hannah had that fan choreo for the finale lip sync, but she probably thought she wasn't gonna win either way. And I'm sure both her and Tia chose Scarlet and did not go for the actual frontrunner, Marina. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Also, they really dont see it for Scarlet lmao, I think they think she's a little try hard. At LEAST Rupaul finally tried to articulate why he's not connecting with Scarlet, she's trying to signal too much what she's doing rather than letting it be effortless. 

This episode I finally understood why Ru said Scarlet makes him uncomfortable on AS6. Instead of taking the critique on board Scarlet dialed the phoniness up to 11 for this season

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Very much an inverse experience of the first season where the first one started off great and fizzled out. This series got way better the less UK queens there were. 

Also cute to have a reunion next week with the lip sync for the crown. Excited to see them all interact again. 

And if its a lip sync for the crown they cant even dub it over like they did with Jynx to say it also takes into account their track record cuz Marina has the most badges. Theyre gonna have to have Tia lip sync to her own songs and give her back up dancers or something to rig it for her. X_X

Marina does have the most badges but Tia has lip synced 4x times - 1 more than Marina. I'd love to see Marina win this because she has slayed every week but I kind of wouldn't mind seeing her on an All Stars season where she has a shot at $200,000. Jimbo did it. She could too. 

• Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, unino said:

yeah, i agree that Scarlet was not really being herself this season. she seemed forced throughout the season.

I think it's the first time we've seen scarlet when she hasn't been stoned tbh. Idk what the laws are like over there and I'm sure she couldn't travel with anything so…

Tia... in that lipsync... MY God... I guess there's room for everybody, let's just say that... spacer.png

• Haha 6

Tia smashed the roast tbh  :clap3:

Marina definitely needs to win this though or it will be a shambles, she's overall miles ahead of the rest of the competition, she belongs in a much stronger cast

• Like 5

GODrina > LEGEcoNDa > LGD >>>>>>> TiYUCK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

this is v lovely 

• Like 3

we really lost by not having Bob's Purse first impressions w Thorgy for this season :'( especially now that Tia could be snatching the crown

• Like 2

Ofc Euphoria would be wasted in a ******* Tia Kofi lipsync. Hasn't Marina been winning every other week? This song was made for her. Garbage producers can't even get that right.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Ofc Euphoria would be wasted in a ******* Tia Kofi lipsync. Hasn't Marina been winning every other week? This song was made for her. Garbage producers can't even get that right.

But Hannah did great with the fans too. Thankfully. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

everyone vote for mother!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Even though Tia has the most wins.. It feels like Marina's season to win :clap3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

this is v lovely 

Yeah this is amazing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Marina does have the most badges but Tia has lip synced 4x times - 1 more than Marina. I'd love to see Marina win this because she has slayed every week but I kind of wouldn't mind seeing her on an All Stars season where she has a shot at $200,000. Jimbo did it. She could too. 

Tia's placement for the Rusical is so undeserved lbr 🤭

• Like 2

HOLD UP

maybe the edited OUT the "basic" "favorite" roasts or sumthn cause girl where's the TIA roasts? :chick2:

• Like 2

Tia was by far the best one in the roast. credit when it's due. Hannah bodied the lipsync though

Scarlet was definitely the weakest in the roast, her performance felt quite forced. Still, this season is her best showing probably, so it's a nice ending of her Drag Race journey

Marina held her own in the roast and honestly, she exudes winner energy :jonny: crown her!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LIDDOATIN said:

Tia's placement for the Rusical is so undeserved lbr 🤭

Not arguing that. Scarlet or Hannah could have replaced her but that still would mean she's tied for most top 2 placements

• ATRL Moderator

Liked the #TeamMarina tweet on all 4 of my Twitter accounts, but why don't they have posts on Insta? :huh:

I also noticed they skipped every roast joke about Tia :rip: Something fishy is going on.

10 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Liked the #TeamMarina tweet on all 4 of my Twitter accounts, but why don't they have posts on Insta? :huh:

I also noticed they skipped every roast joke about Tia :rip: Something fishy is going on.

Tia's tweet is also the only one with it's own post, the others are just replies :deadbanana2:

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

It's very obvious who they're trying to CROWN

International Powerhouses will be reluctant to join after this if it happens.. expect 7th-12th placers from Internation Queens from now on BBC :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.