• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

I hope they do a redemption runway

What will Marina wear then? Everything she wore on her season was already a 10/10 :gaycat6:

LGD, Marina and Hannah are kinda going ti out the other girls to shame I fear, they are all kinda giving leagues above the rest :rip:

on a more random not though I do route for jonbers the most out of the uk queens bc she has the potential to be a great queen

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

What will Marina wear then? Everything she wore on her season was already a 10/10 :gaycat6:

This was pretty basic and she was rightfully low for this look

FdvvQfKUAAM8L2Q?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

This was pretty basic and she was rightfully low for this look

FdvvQfKUAAM8L2Q?format=jpg&name=large

If Jorgeous won with this

one-queen-won-a-sewing-challenge-and-the-other-one-lost-a-v0-ggadshudzeh81.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b7e90d0dc5f6dd185b41aa63a62608f1b86dae78

Marina could've definitely been at least safe with that :keir:

It's a nice outfit imho, simpler compared to the drag excellence she usually serves but I don't see anything wrong with it.

I haven’t seen all the international versions, so whoever’s seen them - with this week being the ball/design challenge, which queens are likely to be in the top and which are likely to be in trouble/the bottom based on their design challenge performances on their original seasons?

5 hours ago, aayAlex said:

I hope they do a redemption runway

Can Choriza redeem some of the looks from this season? And all of the looks from her first?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Why said:

I haven’t seen all the international versions, so whoever’s seen them - with this week being the ball/design challenge, which queens are likely to be in the top and which are likely to be in trouble/the bottom based on their design challenge performances on their original seasons?

Their previous performance:

Scarlet Envy - S11 & AS6: safe but should've been high (yes, all three times)

Gothy Kendoll - did not reach that stage

Tia Kofi - bottom 2

Choriza May - low

Jonbers Blonde - low but should've been bottom 2

Hannah Conda - high

Marina Summers - safe

La Grande Dame - did not have a design challenge

Keta Minaj - safe but should've been high

Arantxa Castilla La Mancha - safe

With this info, I fully expect Keta and Scarlet to excel unless, of course, there's producer shenanigan

Even though Tia bombed the previous design challenge, I think the producers will give her a rudemption moment so she'll either be high/safe

La Grande Dame is a wildcard because her taste level is exquisite but we haven't seen her actually sew

What I hope:

TOP 2: Scarlet & Keta

HIGH: LGD

LOW: Arantxa

BTM 2: Jonbers & Choriza

What will probably happen:

TOP 2: Hannah & LGD

HIGH: Tia

LOW: Scarlet

BTM 2: Jonbers & Arantxa

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

La Grande Dame is a wildcard because her taste level is exquisite but we haven't seen her actually sew

France S1 did not have a design challenge but they did have a Ball. I'd actually put her as a winner than Kam Hugh on the French Ball because her design embodied a Cannes Festival look. Sleek yet sophisticated.

large-1658234488-1def99b2307108dc3d3f5e8a0e8f0a04.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Konril said:

France S1 did not have a design challenge but they did have a Ball. I'd actually put her as a winner than Kam Hugh on the French Ball because her design embodied a Cannes Festival look. Sleek yet sophisticated.

Did they have to construct their looks though? If not, the construction aspect could hurt her if she doesn’t sew. 

35 minutes ago, Konril said:

Oop must have forgotten it because of the winner :keir:

10 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Did they have to construct their looks though? If not, the construction aspect could hurt her if she doesn’t sew. 

Yes. Iirc, they had to make a Cannes Film Festival worthy look from at least at least 3 beach accessories (beach ball, floatie, parasol, beach chair etc...). La Grande Dame used a neon blue bath towel as the fabric base, rope from mooring buoy for the patterned design and her earrings are from a cut up water noodle.

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Their previous performance:

Scarlet Envy - S11 & AS6: safe but should've been high (yes, all three times)

Gothy Kendoll - did not reach that stage

Tia Kofi - bottom 2

Choriza May - low

Jonbers Blonde - low but should've been bottom 2

Hannah Conda - high

Marina Summers - safe

Keta Minaj - safe but should've been high

Arantxa Castilla La Mancha - safe

With this info, I fully expect Keta and Scarlet to excel unless, of course, there's producer shenanigan

Even though Tia bombed the previous design challenge, I think the producers will give her a rudemption moment so she'll either be high/safe

What I hope:

TOP 2: Scarlet & Keta

HIGH: LGD

LOW: Arantxa

BTM 2: Jonbers & Choriza

What will probably happen:

TOP 2: Hannah & LGD

HIGH: Tia

LOW: Scarlet

BTM 2: Jonbers & Arantxa

Jonbers making her talent show about being a fashion girl is even funnier to me now asijdijasd

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Konril said:

Yes. Iirc, they had to make a Cannes Film Festival worthy look from at least at least 3 beach accessories (beach ball, floatie, parasol, beach chair etc...). La Grande Dame used a neon blue bath towel as the fabric base, rope from mooring buoy for the patterned design and her earrings are from a cut up water noodle.

that is incredible 

• ATRL Moderator

LGD was ROBBED for the ball win!!!!!!! :mad:

On 2/13/2024 at 9:17 PM, Lightbringer007 said:

currently looking at marinas first season and she was in the top for legit almost all the episodes ... that is insane!

I fear we may have a jimbo-level domination upon us 

LGD was never in the bottom (and robbed of the ball win) and Marina was high/won 78% of her season. These others really can't compare :redface:

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Just for laughs, I decided to look at career track records for the girls :fan: This includes Ep. 1 of UKvTW.

HIGH* and WIN* with an asterisk indicates placement as a group.

Mayhem Miller

WIN - SAFE - BTM - SAFE - OUT - BTM - SAFE - HIGH* - OUT - OUT

Scarlet Envy

SAFE - WIN - BTM - SAFE - SAFE - OUT - SAFE - SAFE - SAFE - SAFE - OUT - LOW

Gothy Kendoll

OUT - BTM

Tia Kofi

SAFE - HIGH - BTM - SAFE - BTM - OUT - SAFE

Choriza May

SAFE - SAFE - LOW - WIN* - SAFE - OUT - HIGH

Jonbers Blonde

SAFE - BTM - LOW - SAFE - HIGH - HIGH - LOW - BTM - HIGH - OUT - SAFE

La Grande Dame

SAFE - HIGH - HIGH - WIN - LOW* - SAFE (no placements this ep) - RUNNER UP - WIN

Marina Summers

HIGH - SAFE - HIGH* - HIGH - WIN - HIGH - HIGH - LOW - WIN - RUNNER UP - WIN

Keta Minaj

WIN - SAFE - WIN - HIGH - HIGH - WIN - OUT - SAFE

Hannah Conda

HIGH - HIGH - SAFE - WIN - WIN* - WIN - BTM - RUNNER UP - SAFE

Arantxa Castilla La Mancha

SAFE - BTM - SAFE - OUT - SAFE

------------------------------------------------------

Most Wins: Marina, Keta, Hannah (3), LGD (2)

Never Bottomed: Marina and La Grande Dame

Most Bottom Placements (including OUT): Mayhem (5), Scarlet, Tia, and Jonbers (3)

Most High Placements (including WIN): Marina (8 :lmao:), Keta and Hannah (5)

We have a clear top 4, huh? :alexz2: (LGD had a very short season and was only just behind Marina, Keta, and Hannah).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MOTHER!!!

• Like 2

Sad to see Arantxa go. I think she had issues with execution but the concepts were there. Choriza on the other hand… good god. You couldn’t really see her because of the smoke in the second one, the fit was off on the first look and that third one was… meh. She could have easily gone home instead. 

Scarlets first look was kind of meh especially since Keta followed her with something kind of similar but I enjoyed her second look. The third look though was very impressive. She easily could have been in the top this episode. 

Marina… ***** **** off. You’ve never made a dress before and you give us that? Her second look was a bit questionable even after the explanation but her first and third were fantastic. 

Gothy was finally not in the bottom for an episode!!! I enjoyed all three of her looks. hopefully she can keep it going for another few weeks. 

Hannah’s first two looks were great. I really liked her evil queen look. Her design look was iffy but it was campy enough to work. 

Tia must’ve been really close to Cherry since all three looks were red and two were styled after her. I was pleasantly surprised she was able to create a decent dress. Safe for sure, but acceptable. 

Jonbers was safe. Her evil queen look was the only memorable one for me. 

Keta looked great in all of her looks. The second was hilarious. She was giving some camp and I enjoyed it. 

LGD - she and Marina are going to steamroll every other queen on the runway. That second one was similar to Yvie on AS7 but definitely better. 

side note, I’m really enjoying the new pit crew guys. Anyone know who they are? Also was Michelle wearing a wig in the Werk Room or is that her hair?

Edited by loveisdead9582
  • Thumbs Down 1

FINALLY a cascada lip sync. ive been saying we needed this for years 

and omg the way my jaw dropped when LGD did that alien/quiet place/demon look. i’m still in shock :jonny5:

hannah was the worst, what in the hell that she was safe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LGD deserved the win.

Hannah Conda was by far the worst I thought. Should have been bottom 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way ive been WAITING for a Cascada lipsync :jonnycat: this episode was really IT 

VIVE LA FRANCE :jonny2:

Agree with the Top 3 and 2. Keta should’ve won the lipsync tbh

I’d also would have put Gothy or Jonbers in the bottom over Hannah

I also feel like they should’ve kept Arantcxa. Obviously she wasn’t going to win but she was lovely and also strategically she’s good to keep. UKvTW1 showed that they’re biased towards UK queens (see Blue) and that the UK queens also eliminate big contenders (see Blue), so getting rid of Choriza (poor fashion sense ass but UK-alliance member and possible finale contender) made sense!

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.