Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 | Trailer Out, Jul 19

Hephaestus

Eh, Silky/Vic robbed.

Very odd to give the crown to Ra'Jah when Big Silk is right there and did better the whole season and also outdanced in the lipsync...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• KFC

• feelslikeadream

The top 2 performance made me a bit emotional, NGL. Very deserved

I mean rajah did beat Victoria so I can’t be tooo mad about her advancing to the final lip sync. But silky and rajah both killed it and silky did better the whole season so should have been a Silky win 

congrats to rajah for getting her win when she deserved AS6 tho 

Not a huge Victoria stan but she did really good this season, and the proposal was so ******* sweet

Victoria's ***** deserves some good licks from her gf because she STOMPED the season but she's incredibly annoying so I'm happy she didn't win

I still remember when RaJah/Silky were absoluetly hated (for no good reason) on season 11. :toofunny2:

Rajah should have been in the top over silky for the design challenge anyway along with Icesis 

Rajah ate the finale up so i'm not mad at all, but I also feel this was more Silky's season. My eyes were on Rajah this whole episode though so :duck: Victoria REALLY flopped so her losing was justified. 

Side note: show Rita some love on socials! She's so overhated and I can tell it really hurts her. She's such a kind and talented queen :hug:

Silky and Ra'jah are both winners in my mind period. Incredible queens.

Congrats to Rajah!

but please cancel this vs the World Series 

Glad Rajah won. I kind of thought Silky deserved it a bit more but whatever. Rajah stomped both lipsyncs. 
I kind of wanted Victoria to win so we don’t see her again on tv. I’m sure she’s a sweet person but I just can’t with her on tv. 

glad the one country Vs the world is canceled. It should be all the franchises competing. 

Raja O’Hara 

Carmen Farala

Tyra Sanchez 

krystal Versace

Jinx monsoon (twice) 

Icesis 

Only winners in all the franchise history that rightfully won and deserved to win. PeriodT.

Bob I guess too but he was more of a “meh” by default winner for such a weak season. Violet too —What an embarrassingly weak season. 

I hope the trend of us queens winning International competitions gets a quick change. Its boring and prddictable

4 hours ago, manwhore said:

Raja O’Hara 

Carmen Farala

Tyra Sanchez 

krystal Versace

Jinx monsoon (twice) 

Icesis 

Only winners in all the franchise history that rightfully won and deserved to win. PeriodT.

Bob I guess too but he was more of a “meh” by default winner for such a weak season. Violet too —What an embarrassingly weak season. 

?

Generally Ru gets the winner right... Bebe (could've gone to Nina Flowers but still), Raja, Sh*ron, Bianca, Sasha (given format of finale), Aquaria, Yvie (given format of finale), Jaida, Symone, The Vivienne, Lawrence Chaney (could've gone to Bimini but still), Danny Beard, Kita Mean, Spankie Jackson, Sharonne, Envy Peru are all right there! You don't have to love all those queens but to say any of them are undeserving is weird to me when most of the queens I listed all had the best track record and/or slayed the finale format. Especially weird given that Rajah O'Hara entered into the top 4 finale with the least wins of the four queens and the last lip sync between her and Silky was close so her win is more "questionable" than most of the wins I just listed. Just weird that you would arbitrarily list the above queens when there's only been a few instances of the wrong queen being crowned, imo. 

Miss Ra'Jah winning makes her compatible with an All Winners season. :jonnycat: 

I'm kinda disappointed with her run this season (although she could have easily won episodes 1 and 3 with zero doubts), but I'm happy she got the full redemption and proving the "third time is a charm" thing. 

Now, I see a lot of you saying she was robbed on AS6, that's why this winning was deserving, which still makes me think why the hell Ru crowned that other flop on AS6. :biblio: Still unforgivable. 

Edited by Roberto

Love her to death and am totally satisfied with her win but Rajah better either hit up a seamstress or or spend a little more time on her looks come AW2, which I’m sure she will. I love that she balls on a budget but while I always looked forward to her runways on AS6/CVTW, she’s kinda hit-or-miss/veers basic compared to THEE runway girls

38 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

?

Generally Ru gets the winner right... Bebe (could've gone to Nina Flowers but still), Raja, Sh*ron, Bianca, Sasha (given format of finale), Aquaria, Yvie (given format of finale), Jaida, Symone, The Vivienne, Lawrence Chaney (could've gone to Bimini but still), Danny Beard, Kita Mean, Spankie Jackson, Sharonne, Envy Peru are all right there! You don't have to love all those queens but to say any of them are undeserving is weird to me when most of the queens I listed all had the best track record and/or slayed the finale format. Especially weird given that Rajah O'Hara entered into the top 4 finale with the least wins of the four queens and the last lip sync between her and Silky was close so her win is more "questionable" than most of the wins I just listed. Just weird that you would arbitrarily list the above queens when there's only been a few instances of the wrong queen being crowned, imo. 

You're right.  How could I forget jaida!!?? The charisma that that has.   The others are  up  for  debate. I was referring to  general sentiment I had when a winner was chosen. Most  don't do it for me because they all suck or bore me. 

Bebe - indifferent uh. Zzz

Raja- extremely overated bully zzz

Sharon - racist party city trash zzz

Bianca - not that great or funny. Latino for trump teas.   zzz

Sasha - the bald one- enough said. Zzz

Aquaria -poor man's sagitaria zzz

Yvie - weak season  great iconic lip sync and ok looks  (Another good one but her win didn't move me like others)

Symone - lol another weak ass season I guess good for her "indifferent"

willow pill - 🤡 lady camden robbed worst winner ever?  Possibly. 

Silky won, we all know that, bit im fine with Rajah taking it.

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I hope the trend of us queens winning International competitions gets a quick change. Its boring and prddictable

Blu won season 1....

Hope Victoria come back on another season, she really surprised me :clap3:

Happy for Ra´Jah :clap:

Well this is a joke 

You guys can say whatever you want , Rajah is a sweetheart yes but she barely was qualified to be in a top3 ... 

This is Trixie all over again 

A queen that is likable but does mediocre during the entire season to win by "accident"

And her lipsyncs were mediocre as her entire presence in this season 

Bye 

So happy to see Ra’Jah with a crown. I’ve loved her since season 11 (even though I loved Yvie too, the fights between them were great).

Spoiler

do we have ANY info on cast or format for Global All stars? Like even a date? Or is there confirmation that AS 8 is just going to change to become the first “global all stars” and then that’s how All Stars will remain moving forward??

That’s not a spoiler at all- just a question and I don’t want to get in trouble for asking about a certain season since it hasn’t been announced on social media yet or whatever

10 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

So happy to see Ra’Jah with a crown. I’ve loved her since season 11 (even though I loved Yvie too, the fights between them were great).

Hide contents

do we have ANY info on cast or format for Global All stars? Like even a date? Or is there confirmation that AS 8 is just going to change to become the first “global all stars” and then that’s how All Stars will remain moving forward??

That’s not a spoiler at all- just a question and I don’t want to get in trouble for asking about a certain season since it hasn’t been announced on social media yet or whatever

There’s no way AS8 is the global all stars. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.