Canada's Drag Race Canada vs The World | S2 E5 | Snatch Game: The Rusical

Hephaestus

On 2/10/2024 at 1:31 PM, Shinning said:

right…

I could never take Drag Race France seriously cause the host is SO mid. What authority does she have?

Stfu. Nicky is a phenomenal host. She does an amazing job. She’s far from being mid. 

:khalyan2:

• Like 4

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• feelslikeadream

• KFC

Marina trending re-ignited the Marina vs PPN stans. :rip:

We are so back.

there's absolutely NO way mayhem wasn't hired specifically to bomb that 1st ep on purpose :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

So Jonbersus BlonGODe's only competition is La Grande Dame and Marina? :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Marina, Keta, Jonbers top 3 let's go :duca:

Girl, one is definitely not like the others :laugh:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pelvic Thrust said:

We are so back.

As it should, Precious winning against queen like Marina, Xilohuete and Eva made no f*cking sense.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lmao at the uneducated girlies coming for the best host this show has seen after Drag Race Thailand (Nicki)

2 hours ago, Pelvic Thrust said:

We are so back.

PPN has stans?

On 2/11/2024 at 7:54 PM, feelslikeadream said:

OUT - OUT

Love that song

Jonbers is low key one of my least favorite contestants of all time. I do not connect with her or her drag AT ALL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Being an Irish person, I do die a little inside whenever Jonbers decides to turn on the leprechaun caricature and waddle down the runway looking for a pot of gold. :mazen: Maybe they could've invited Sminty or somebody else.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I kinda liked Jonbers' number. I thought it was better than Choriza's, who was stiff. She needed to dance her ass off and she just didn't. Arantxa or Keta deserved top 3 instead imo. Or Hannah! She was so funny.

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Jonbers is low key one of my least favorite contestants of all time. I do not connect with her or her drag AT ALL.

I didn’t watch s3 or 4 but seeing her for the first time in this season….im not impressed. Her confessionals were annoying, her talent show was mediocre at best and she’s not even cute as a guy so I’m not seeing the appeal.

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

Maybe they could've invited Sminty

To leave episode 2/3? (depending how fast Ru wants to ship out sCarl)

JonberSUS is just playing Ru's simple cringey humor like a fiddle to make it far just like she did in UK4

don't hate the player hate the game

efd.gif

i do not like choriza may and i definitely didnt enjoy her performance... or anything she wore the entire episode. i feel like a hater omg....

marina is fabbb tho whew

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Babydoll. said:

i do not like choriza may and i definitely didnt enjoy her performance... or anything she wore the entire episode. i feel like a hater omg....

marina is fabbb tho whew

Nah. It’s not just you. Her performance was okay but I didn’t see it being a top 3 performance. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Babydoll. said:

I liked her on her season but that performance was awful. When I saw she wasn't safe I was 100% sure she was going to be in the bottom. :rip: 

• Like 3

so who is the UK payola this season? Chorizo/Tia? I'm leaning towards Tia, bc I feel Ru likes her, Choriza not as much. 

And it is obvious that a non-UK/US girl is winning this season. Love Scarlet but Ru doesn't connect with her. (Ru hates prettier girls)

Loved the premiere, I just finished rewatching. It felt so snappy and well edited. Not one wasted moment. One of the strongest episodes I've seen in some time. In general, ideally someone does poorly so the elimination feels justified and Mayhem couldn't have done worse :rip:, but her attitude was refreshing. 

I didn't know half the queens but already feel like I know them all. Going into the season I was ready to root for Scarlet and Tia, but LGD, Marina and Hannah really won me over.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

so who is the UK payola this season? Chorizo/Tia? I'm leaning towards Tia, bc I feel Ru likes her, Choriza not as much. 

And it is obvious that a non-UK/US girl is winning this season. Love Scarlet but Ru doesn't connect with her. (Ru hates prettier girls)

Ru hates toned down personalities with one-dimensional humor. Scarlet is nothing but a side-graded Pearl with Pearl's make-up prowess traded for Scarlet's acting chops... but being a good actor isn't really that relevant on RuPaul's drag race (you need to be funny in skits like SNL)

not everyone can be a Tayce (the actual girl Ru hates for being pretty)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Loved the premiere, I just finished rewatching. It felt so snappy and well edited. Not one wasted moment. One of the strongest episodes I've seen in some time. In general, ideally someone does poorly so the elimination feels justified and Mayhem couldn't have done worse :rip:, but her attitude was refreshing. 

I didn't know half the queens but already feel like I know them all. Going into the season I was ready to root for Scarlet and Tia, but LGD, Marina and Hannah really won me over.  

I agree reading this thread I'm like oh damn yea the cast really is weak but while watching the episode it doesn't really register that way. It felt like reality tv to me again

• Like 1

currently looking at marinas first season and she was in the top for legit almost all the episodes ... that is insane!

I fear we may have a jimbo-level domination upon us 

• Like 2

"I think Jonbers thinks she's a fashion queen?" was my favourite part of episode one. This cast is kinda serving. 

8 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

To leave episode 2/3? (depending how fast Ru wants to ship out sCarl)

JonberSUS is just playing Ru's simple cringey humor like a fiddle to make it far just like she did in UK4

don't hate the player hate the game

efd.gif

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952iztyp3az37p9qwco243

I hope they do a redemption runway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.