Gilbert Gottfried passes away at 67

Mania

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gilbert Gottfried, the actor and legendary standup comic known for his raw, scorched voice and crude jokes, has died. He was 67.

Gottfried died from a rare genetic muscle disease that can trigger a dangerously abnormal heartbeat, his publicist and longtime friend Glenn Schwartz said in a statement.

THIS was unexpected. I watched CyberChase a lot as a kid and heard his voice everywhere. Comedy icon.

He spoke to me telepathically the morning of.

I was working on my laptop yesterday morning, just doing whatever. and I suddenly felt compelled, for some reason, to watch his 'best of' videos on youtube. i dont know why, but I just felt like I wanted to watch his clips. i watched his video telling the dirtiest joke ever, some of his roasts, him being parodied on madtv. and then i could feel this peaceful presence come about me.. it felt so surreal but very calm. and then in the afternoon, we found out that he had passed. to be honest, i didnt even realize at the time that the presence could have been him. i dont know, but maybe i somehow picked up on him crossing over? anyway, it was such a surreal experience.. i mean, ive spoken to celebrities telepathically before (selena gomez, gaga, demi) but never someone who had died or was near death. but like i said, i felt peace. it was sudden, but it was peaceful. i didnt sense any pain.

may he rest in peace. my thoughts are with his family and friends. comedy wont be the same without you.

first Norm MacDonald, then Bob Saget, now him too. :dancehall:

RIP Legends.

Edited by popmusicisdead

Edited by NavyBlue
Wrong thread

Rest in peace lovely soul

:huh: RIP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.