Top Posters In This Topic

• Αnt

• rehceeb

• Roger

• Gavin.

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me expecting it to drop tonight for some reason :rip:

Did the date get changed or am I crazy lmao 

i’ve been waiting for that ghost look video since the album trailer it looks so intriguing

i thought she would drop the Vampire video with the album and now i’m afraid it will never see the light of day :cries:

also, the song in the album trailer is Impaled - for some reason i thought it was Runaway 

only a few more days!

IMPALED :jonny3:

not what i was expecting from how i heard it in the album trailer

a heartbreaking masterpiece i'm speechless

I used to stan her so hard, then she fell off my radar after Angel with Tattoos. I'll check this out tomorrow

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I used to stan her so hard, then she fell off my radar after Angel with Tattoos. I'll check this out tomorrow

It happen the same to me, her first two albums as Skylar are amazing (also her Holly Brook releases are!) but Angel with Tattoos and that other EP didn't click for me.

But this album is grrrreat.

All the singles were 10/10 for me. literally one of the most anticipated albums of the year :heart:  excited to listen to the full record now

Everything sounds like dear old Skylar I missed so much 

all released singles are 10000/10

from

the new songs: Runaway and Destroyer are a SNATCH

this album couldn't have come out at a better time for me than this

it's clearly one of those for when you're going through IT and lord knows i am

my only complaint is that 8/10 songs don't have bridges :rainy: 

Really enjoying the album, it’s obviously only for a certain mood you’re in lol so I’m sure I’ll enjoy it way more when I get in a sad depressed mood :laugh:

I think the right tracks were chosen for pre release cause the rest are more or less the same. 

The album seems like a perfect blend of Holly Brook and Skylar Grey and I’m glad she isn’t trying to write to get a hit anymore it seems because let’s be real she will never get one without being a hook girl, which is fine obviously

anyone else getting Can’t Haunt Me vibes from the verses of Destroyer? 

Her best album! :jonny5: Loop and Impaled are my favorite album tracks so far. Just ordered a signed copy from her store. 

I like it but I wish the tracks were a little different. The album is a little too cohesive and it sounds like one long song

decent output, grower too. :cm:  vampire, impaled and sparks are my fav. 

Edited by Polgg48

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.