• James_Dean

• nuclear

• BlackoutZone

• Nefertiti0

if you guys call him UGLY...:rip:

poor guy, desperate to sell? I am afraid it will flop super fast 

6 hours ago, nuclear said:

He’s ugly again. His glow age like milk

True, he used to be good looking and make fun songs. 

I know this album is a flop with flop songs, but it baffles me how he has Tinashe and Normani on a track - two of the best dancers/performers in a track, but still didn't come to his mind to try and get them in a video together. Something everyone would be down to checking and maybe even carry the song :rip: 

10 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

I know this album is a flop with flop songs, but it baffles me how he has Tinashe and Normani on a track - two of the best dancers/performers in a track, but still didn't come to his mind to try and get them in a video together. Something everyone would be down to checking and maybe even carry the song :rip: 

They did shot a video 

3 hours ago, nuclear said:

They did shot a video 

Are you sure? 

7 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Are you sure? 

I think they shot the video recently. Emil nava post about the song on tik tok and was teasing about the video. a fan ask about the video he said it’s coming. Emil liked various comments about the video and reply to some of the comments about the video. 

Edited by nuclear

On 8/10/2022 at 9:32 PM, James_Dean said:

He's desperate nnn

HCoulw5.jpg

Yasss daddy. Lemme put Obsessed back on repeat.

#5 on UK Albums Chart
Calvin Harris claims his sixth Top 10 album, with Funk Wav Bounces – Vol. 2 landing at Number 5. The Scottish DJ has previously enjoyed success with 2007 debut I Created Disco (Number 8), 2009 release Ready for the Weekend (1), 2012 LP 18 Months (1), 2014’s Motion (2) and 2017 record Funk Wav Bounces – Vol. 1 (2)

It's unfortunate that this project came from Calvin Harris of all people. The album is extremely underwhelming.

Wow the only good song is protion he's lost his touch. 

After a meh first impression, I’m absolutely loving the album, it’s the perfect soundtrack for summer holidays. Woman Of The Year, Somebody Else, Nothing More To Say and Day One (!!) are just *chef kiss*

Its getting panned only because he chose random and irrelevant features, but the album isn’t bad at all

Edited by Mark Rih

On 8/5/2022 at 6:59 PM, M.R. said:

This is the most useless release of the decade. No one asked for part two when the first one wasn’t that good to begin with. Can he like go back to releasing EDM hits again because for someone who’s a DJ these songs make everyone sit in their chairs.

This x100!

Let's forget this boring album (along with Vol. 1) and release dance music again :chick3:

Yeah hopefully he goes back to EDM next. Does he still have it tho? Hopefully.

After a few listens I can say I enjoy this album a lot. It‘s the epitome of a grower for me.

On a side note, Charlie Puth totally sounds like Ronan Keating on Obsessed :toofunny3:

I was waiting forever for Vol. 2 since Vol. 1 is one of my fav summer albums ever but yeah this was not it :rip:
I knew when i saw the features that this might be a mess but i was hoping he'd still deliver
The songs are not bad but just lack something compared to vol. 1... every song feels like a 5/10

He should have stuck with the One Kiss/Promises sound and make a full album like that i guess :pancake:

Edited by TaylenaStan

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify 2nd week - 21,718,081
ch2.jpg

Obsessed the most streamed non single :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.