Pop Emergency: Britney Spears Is Pregnant, Y'All!

Ryan

• ATRL Administrator

britney-spears-pregnant-sex.jpg

I lost so much weight to go on my Maui trip only to gain it back ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️ … I thought “Geez … what happened to my stomach ???” My husband said “No you’re food pregnant silly ? !!!” So I got a pregnancy test … and uhhhhh well … I am having a baby ?? … 4 days later I got a little more food pregnant ????? It’s growing !!! If 2 are in there … I might just lose it ?????? … I obviously won’t be going out as much due to the paps getting their money ? shot of me ? like they unfortunately already have … it’s hard because when I was pregnant I had perinatal depression … I have to say it is absolutely horrible ? … women didn’t talk about it back then … some people considered it dangerous if a woman complained like that with a baby inside her … but now women talk about it everyday … thank Jesus we don’t have to keep that pain a reserved proper secret ? ??? … This time I will be doing yoga ?‍♀️ every day !!! Spreading lots of joy and love ? !!!

britney-spears-pregnant-instagram-embed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcONvpGOelB/

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtianlofbritney

• Terylee

• Erreur2 La Nature

• ConceptD

• ATRL Moderator

:lakitu:

So happy for the queen of pop!

So happy for her and Sam! :heart:

Figures ATRL was down when the news broke lol

Congrats to her :clap3:

-

Of course this was announced when ATRL was down :dies:

Love that for her. Live ya life mom.

I’m so happy for her :rainbow:

CONGRATS PRINCESS OF POP! :gaycatney5:

:clap:

I wish her a safe pregnancy.

but Britney, this was not the right time. no it wasnt. Britney, I have to give it you to straight up; you are not yet in the correct mental space to have a baby. In my opinion. you needed to address your issues surrounding your years of abuse under the conservatorship first. you needed to be in therapy for at least 2 years to talk all of this through; your father, your sister, the lack of rights, having an anti-pregnancy machine put inside of you! this is all traumatizing. you needed to talk through all of this hurt; and you needed to, and dont throw tomatoes at me, you needed to first forgive your family for what they did to you. yes, i know it was cruel; i know that. but if you dont forgive them, you will carry around this hurt and anger for the rest of your life. you needed to forgive to forigve yourself. but it was too soon.. too soon. and britney I say this with the best intentions. because we all think a baby will make us happy; a baby will make Sam happy; but for the sake of your child, you need to work through everything first. even all of that crap with kfed and the custody of your children; that had to be handled before having another child, in my opinion. my biggest worry is that you will realize how hard raising a child is, and we might see another burnout. i just dont want to see that happen. i hope you are surrounded by loving friends who will support you. and i dont think Sam is an opportunist; no i dont. i never thought that. i do think he truly loves you. he does. hes going to be a good father. i just hoped you had spent more time working out your conservator trauma beforehand