Miranda Lambert - “If I Was a Cowboy”

nooniebao

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think there’s a thread for the album, but I’m obsessed. I think it might be her best yet. She’s really been quietly racking up one of the best mainstream discographies of the century. 

That said, I think If I Was A Cowboy is the worst song on the album and I have no idea why she chose it as a single. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 6:04 AM, Achilles. said:

I don’t think there’s a thread for the album, but I’m obsessed. I think it might be her best yet. She’s really been quietly racking up one of the best mainstream discographies of the century. 

That said, I think If I Was A Cowboy is the worst song on the album and I have no idea why she chose it as a single. 

was looking for a thread also but couldn't find one. I agree honestly I think it's my fave. Everyone goes on about The Weight of These Wings but truthfully it's the one album that hasn't clicked with me. Her sophomore was my fave unless we count the Annies bc Annie Up is phenomenal. 

Totally agree about Cowboy. Don't think it's bad but it's definitely not in my favorites. Music City Queen, Strange, Wandering Spirit, I'll Be Loving You is a 1-2-3-4 punch. Plus the new versions of In His Arms, Geraldene, and Waxahachie. a SERVE. 

Needing a deluxe with a studio version of Ghost bc that song is just flawfree :cries:

queen gave us another Highway Vagabond since y’all didn’t appreciate it the first time 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.