iamamiwhoami - ‘Be Here Soon’

ChapelHooker

Yeah I mean sure it’s no Kin but I think it’s a great output from them, especially at this stage. I don’t mind that it’s under iamamiwhoami because it actually made me want to check out the album, unlike the ionalee projects (which I did recently listen to any enjoyed). Happy just to have another album from her and it’s good enough that I wouldn’t be upset if this was the last album from this project. 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• ChapelHooker

• HausOfGerard

• Dragonfly

Old b*tches stay winning and you all just hate seeing that – this is definitely my second fave project from them (behind Kin), so gorgeously done. Changes, Canyon, Zeven, Thunder Lightning are some of the most gorgeous songs released this year.

Not that it hasn’t always been obvious, but its a really stunning and beautiful album and those that don’t see it are literally just tasteless. Jonna’s work is always top tier, and this was no difference. 

what was that movavi video editor effect at the end of mv :biblio:

jMs_uNfI7C4.jpg?size=848x951&quality=96& 

anyways, I still enjoy listening to this LP, even if it's obviously their least interesting output 

Finally the album of the year is complete

What a powerful video. I had to shed a tear

• ATRL Moderator

I guess I’ll give it another try tomorrow.  I really wanted synth pop though :chick3:

Musically this was a win. As for the videos they were okay. I liked this latest one because it seemed it had an actual set etc. But nothing can top the first two albums in that category. 

• 2 months later...

nnnn, they keep delaying the release date for the Collectors Bundle

edit: finally received it on Dec 2 :gaycat6:

Edited by Dragonfly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.