• HausOfGerard

• Dragonfly

1 hour ago, johnmach said:

canyon is the best song of the year

spill

canyon>>>dwfm>zeven 

all serves tho

zeven is the best one so far, both sonically and visually 

the ending hits hard and i loved claes touch to it, and the furry dancing was both comical and kinda scary in a way :dies:

the next episode needs to be a full-sized bop like Play or something :WAP: she is in the woods again 

1 hour ago, original_lifeline said:

the next episode needs to be a full-sized bop like Play or something :WAP: she is in the woods again 

I also hope for a BOP. I love the moodiness of the tracks released so far (with Don't Wait for Me being the absolute highlight so far), I guess we're not ready for a faster/dancer track with this vibe.

zeven is my favorite so far. Can totally relate to it since I know the battle with OCD all too well. :jonny: Also she kinda reminds me of Laura Dern at the beginning of the zeven music video.

Joanna looks very yassified on the album 

idk if it's like a genius/wikipedia situation, where anyone can edit info, but 2 new songs were uploaded in last.fm database and there are the release dates:

Spoiler

i Tenacious - 04/22

Changes - 04/28

21 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

idk if it's like a genius/wikipedia situation, where anyone can edit info, but 2 new songs were uploaded in last.fm database and there are the release dates:

Reveal hidden contents

i Tenacious - 04/22

Changes - 04/28

I saw this on last.fm two days before "zeven" was released, and it was right, the song was released. I believe these two releases are also correct.

I would like to know why this is already on last.fm.

mv is already uploaded but locked 

CjFc46Hd2htXOzWxxcb2c-dbzCLurpgriXXpprG9 

7tWyQP6-YajGUxLhirqAxyQrqwFlOGxB7ORXhbEG 

i really don't know what to expect...... zeven was already a bop but still a cute bop.... will this be a bigger bop?

ANOTHER stunning song and video, though this might be my least favorite first listen so far. the shots of her underwater imposed into the ultrasound :chick3:

1 minute ago, Dragonfly said:

chills; I love everything about this era so far :clap3: 

same, the visuals are definitely her best since BLUE and this new sonic palette is the exact thing she needed to freshen up her sound and put it in the warmer territory. 

Hmm, not sure what I think about this one. The first few seconds of the song sounded gorgeous, and then it just didn't go where I expected it to go. Maybe it will grow on me, but this is my least fav so far on first listen and that's ok. Beautiful instrumentation and video though.

Edited by HausOfGerard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.