Harry Styles - 'Harry's House'

James_Dean

9 minutes ago, Dsmrs77 said:

what the actual f*ck??? 

wtf :toofunny2:

if this was Taylor, the station would've gotten wiped off the face of earth :dies:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• More Than A Melody

• Dsmrs77

11 minutes ago, Dsmrs77 said:

what the actual f*ck??? 

this is sending me though djdjsj the dramatics 

Just now, Michael196 said:

wtf :toofunny2:

if this was Taylor, the station would've gotten wiped off the face of earth :dies:

I better be seeing a lot of action from Rob Stringer and Columbia today because this is crazy

Too many background vocals, he doesn't deliver a full section by himself :rip: he is in need of some urgent vocal lessons... maybe he recorded some songs on tour and thats why he sounds tired??

This whole album is a total vibe, I've never really gotten into his albums before just the odd singles here and there. But I truly loved the entire thing on first listen 

I feel so baadddd for Harry! This was shaping up to be a perfect and HUGE era for him. :jonny2:

I will not stream illegally out of respect for him and I'm sure his fans would not betray him like that. I actually think despite the l-thing, he'll be fine album sales wise becuz of his loyal fans. :heart2:

mlaredoperez

For those who listened to the leak: are there any other single worthy songs?

6 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Definitely Cinema.

1zdfKNI.jpg

11 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Honestly As It Was is definitely 10000% the right lead single choice, dont think there is any smasha but imo Late Night Talking will/should be the second single. Pretty obvious single choice imo
___

Anyways overall i'm.... disappointed :eli: Its such a tedious listen overall imo. At least in the leak i was listening to the first half was a bit hard to get through, but it got better in the second half... this feels like a good 5-8 track EP but not a great full album on first listen.. and im not just saying because most songs are slow (i like tons of slow songs);  the melodies just weren't really grabbing me
Fine Line felt super cohesive but every track still felt so individual/unique which is not the case here imo
Would be like a 5.5-6/10 on my first listen (Fine Line was a 9/10 on my first listen)

Edited by TaylenaStan

10 minutes ago, mlaredoperez said:

Cinema or maybe Satellite. But that was the problem to me, that I don’t find any other hit material apart from AIW.

Poor Harry! So, what is the tracklist?

I thought Fine Line was an improvement over his debut, but this is boring

1 hour ago, kindararenext said:

whoever mixed this album deserves jail :rip:

I'm hoping this isn't the final version because this is indeed a problem on some songs. Like this sounds so much better live 

Obviously it sucks that this got leaked but imo ppl also overreact.. 99% of people will just wait until this is on official streaming services.. its just hardcore fans/people that keep up with pop news every day that listen to these leaks and those people will STILL be the most likely to buy the album anyways :rip:
This will still perform insanely well

This is sounding pretty good, I've listened to 4 songs and all have been better than as it was which was not good.

:bibliahh::rip:

Not a full month in advance

They may as well release it this Friday on streaming and digitally 

1 hour ago, Dsmrs77 said:

what the actual f*ck??? 

I smell a fat ass lawsuit :giraffe: congrats, Elvis. You got your attention 

Yeah this wasn’t great on first listen. I’m hoping the tracklist/order I listened in was not the official one because all the slow songs were at the beginning which ruined the flow for me. But my favorites on first listen were Love of My Life, Daydreaming, Little Freak, and Keep Driving. As It Was makes most sense for the lead. Hopefully the rest will grow on me, but I probably won’t listen again till it’s officially released

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

this is sending me though djdjsj the dramatics 

it's sending me too, serving "Kim, there's people that are dying"

Actually getting past these first couple songs I've been pretty bored. The tracklist order will matter. 

Also, Music for a Sushi Restaurant and Late Night Talking bleed into each other. I don't know if that was the leakers mistake or the way it will be on the album. If that's the case they are next to each other on the tracklist. 

Edited by Slayn

Late Night Talking sounds like a hit.